TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
hey ladies heres a cycle i had on my friend shes competing at the usa in july

25 proviron daily for 12 weeks

15-20mg var daily 12 weeks

200mg primo 12 weeks

20mg winny tabs 8 weeks

last 4 weeks half letro

Why letro and why proviron for 12 weeks?

Also please recommend to include acidophilus to help avoid yeast infections and Nizoral hair shampoo to help w/ the hairloss she gonna experience w/ the primo + winny.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Why letro and why proviron for 12 weeks?

Also please recommend to include acidophilus to help avoid yeast infections and Nizoral hair shampoo to help w/ the hairloss she gonna experience w/ the primo + winny.

As always Great info Sasser! and yes ladies it's well worth your time to get some Nizoral shampoo but make sure it has Ketoconanzole as the active ingredient!

definitely helps to stop inflammation and stop hair loss. This is but one small study , do a search there are a lot of studies showing it's effects to help save your hair.
Ketoconazole Shampoo: Effect of Long-Term Use in Androgenic Alopecia

Last edited:
shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
thanks for the info as always :) I wouldn't attempt that stack posted above, but then I am a bit on the minamalist side...I cannot do liver detox because I am allergic to ragweed and haven't found anything else that I can use, so I tend to try to be as gentle as possible on my body while still getting the results I want.

I am not so much on the junk food, my fav cheat is unsalted super thin tortilla chips and salsa....I pick that any day over sweets or salty stuff LOL. Since I haven't dieted for a contest I know that I could have cravings for foods I wouldn't normally go for, I am just going to stick to my usual mantra "food is fuel, not fun". I just don't want to turn into super bitch or gain 30lbs overnight LOL

E

EThAnMaRtin

Jan 30, 2012
Yeah Of course Nolva shouldn't be an issue at all. It's actually designed for use in both genders to control to growth of breast tissue in treatment for breast cancer. A lot of female competitors use it to cut estro related water and some fat near competition time. Most start at 10mg.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
look forward to hearing how this works out for you. I am also putting together a cutting cycle for near future...excited!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic