Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Couple of links for my Prepper bro's

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Things I use myself, I put the EMP shield on wifeys Escalade and my Silverado as well, fast and easy install.

The perimeter alarms I originally used when backpacking and staying out in the Wilderness of Montana and North Idaho for large furry predators as well as the possibly aggressive naked ape that may try and ruin my sleep.
I know the owner personally and these have EXCELLENT applications around the property in case things get any more shaky and or if you are just paranoid like me.

Thought you cats might find these products potentially useful or just for peace of mind with a Domestic Terrorist POS holding office right now.
Cheers

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Nice! Thanks for these! I had no idea there was an EMP protection device. Probably going to pick up one of those.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Things I use myself, I put the EMP shield on wifeys Escalade and my Silverado as well, fast and easy install.

The perimeter alarms I originally used when backpacking and staying out in the Wilderness of Montana and North Idaho for large furry predators as well as the possibly aggressive naked ape that may try and ruin my sleep.
I know the owner personally and these have EXCELLENT applications around the property in case things get any more shaky and or if you are just paranoid like me.

Thought you cats might find these products potentially useful or just for peace of mind with a Domestic Terrorist POS holding office right now.
Cheers
Just PM me your address so I know where to go when stuff goes south! I’ll bring the popcorn!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic