Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Combining Mast & Primo

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I was under the impression that Mast just masked E2 symptoms whereas Primo actually lowered E2 (for those where it happens). One of them actually lowers it based on my own labs. Bro or no?
DHT is a potent aromatase inhibitor, likewise the DHT derived androgens may be as well but there has never been a study on this, just what guys see in their labs. Something I'm looking at with my own labs as I run high E2 with just HRT. I've heard the term "mask", meaning block E2 receptors wo affecting E2 blood conc? vs Primo that inhibits aromatase and lowers E2? Mast has been used effectively for resolving gynocomastia (50 mg/wk), published study. I think more of us should look at adding one or the other and run labs pre and during, see what actually happens to E2.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
no hair here.....sucks is when even the eyebrows get thin
Haha yup me too. Plus my shins now have no hair. Didn't think that would happen. On the bright side, my wife and daughter were busting my balls about the hair so I said and a fake hurt voice, so you're saying I'm not handsome anymore? So my daughter said one of her friends saw me on a recent Facebook post she made with she, the granddaughter and I and the friend said I was looking pretty hot. I'll take that.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I was under the impression that Mast just masked E2 symptoms whereas Primo actually lowered E2 (for those where it happens). One of them actually lowers it based on my own labs. Bro or no?
This is exactly how it works for me. Mast does not actually lower E2, but I have no unwanted side effects from allowing my estrogen to run into the 80's on mast. Primo does lower my E2.

To the OP. I run them separately and both at the same time depending on the scenario. Currently in contest prep on just 25 mg test/20 mg mast every day. My next step up will be 30 mg test/20 mg mast every day followed by 30 mg test/20 mg mast/20 mg primo every day to finish out the injectable portion of the cycle. Running a little GH throughout and humalog on my high carb days. Sprinkle in a little oral winstrol at the end and hopefully walk away with a pro card. I discovered about 15 years ago those big cycles were a waste of time and money. I make massive improvements with just a little bit of gear and my health is in a good place because of it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That is uncannily close to my daily, year-round protocol.

Test P. 25mg.
Mast P. 20mg.
Primo E. 20mg.

I've experimented with higher doses of Mast and Primo, but each starts to introduce more sides. Mast I will start losing even more hair, and Primo my sleep quality takes a hit. Test I just try to keep in 800's, above that range where I just start feeling run down.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I usually alternate between the two, but have never run them together. I do feel like I notice more hair issues with mast.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Haha yup me too. Plus my shins now have no hair. Didn't think that would happen. On the bright side, my wife and daughter were busting my balls about the hair so I said and a fake hurt voice, so you're saying I'm not handsome anymore? So my daughter said one of her friends saw me on a recent Facebook post she made with she, the granddaughter and I and the friend said I was looking pretty hot. I'll take that.
Yes, take every compliment you get...as we get older I feel the need to hang onto the muscle to stay relevant.

I have been told by younger women that if you got muscle and can get your dick hard you are still considered hott!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Ugh, let them wonder. It's nice to feel relevant but I have enough drama without more females weaving in and out of my timeline.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic

, genetic freak