Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Chalmette man arrested after receiving steroids in mail

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Is it just me or are they pursuing the end user more than ever before?!

Yes sir. They trade up or down. I've known the ring leader of a conspiracy to get less prison time than the street level dealer. Upside down and topsy turvy.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
The feds certainly jack the prices to increase the severity of the "crime". Insanity.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
The feds certainly jack the prices to increase the severity of the "crime". Insanity.

Not exactly. The feds sentencing guidelines are certainly more severe than at the state level. The way they determine a dollar amount is that they break down whatever substance they're dealing with to its smallest amount as far as weight goes and then multiply the dollar amount. The feds use marijuanna a a reference to every other drug. For instance, 5 grams of heroin may be compared equally to 10 tons of weed. Then the guidelines are put into play to come up with what level of offense they're dealing with. Then, the persons crimnal category is determined by his prior criminal convictions. These 2 factors can be overridden by any mandatory minimums or enhancements that may be included.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
That is still fitting my definition of jacking up price... but a good clarification.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
That is still fitting my definition of jacking up price... but a good clarification.

I understand. Its also very frightening. The whole federal system in the states breeds informants. Reminds me of how I heard things were back in the Mcarthy(sp?) era. Citizens informing the state if they thought neighbors were sympathetic to communists and such.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
My thoughts are to never order vials from overseas. I feel for the guy, and agree that the charges and laws are terribly unbalanced.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic