Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cankles?

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
This has never happened before. I'm on Test, Ment and Dbol... whats up with the cankles? My guess is that its the long @$$ hours on my feet that are causing my lower legs to swell.

I guess the only way to stop it is to stop the aromatizing and water retention agents? Or sit the fk down??

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That is a very heavy aromatizing cycle, so you need to get the estrogen under control.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
This has never happened before. I'm on Test, Ment and Dbol... whats up with the cankles? My guess is that its the long @$$ hours on my feet that are causing my lower legs to swell.

I guess the only way to stop it is to stop the aromatizing and water retention agents? Or sit the fk down??
Perhaps, what are your doses? How long have you been on? All those substances have the potential to cause issues with kidneys, liver, cortisol. Which in turn can cause cankles. It is more probable because of your standing but dose and time would give a better idea. Do you work in the heat?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Had a similar issue months ago I never was able to isolate down to any one source. Seemed to start around the time I started Clen. Started dropping things one at a time, starting with the Clen, but in the end had to drop everything I was taking for a month to get rid of it. Still don't know, but I blamed everything along the way. My best guess at this point is there was some kind of "runaway" that occurred where it really just became an issue of not any one thing but all of it together. The body just couldn't keep up. It's completely gone, now. It resolved a few weeks after stopping everything and hasn't returned, even though I resumed a good portion of what I was taking (at lower doses, though... and I dropped all orals).

Yours may not be as bad as mine got, but my feet were an easy 50% larger. I did not realize how bad it had gotten until it had gone away. I couldn't even sit cross-legged comfortably my legs were so swollen. Mine is probably a corner case. Just throwing it out there.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
It isn't that bad, its just a little noticeable.

I'm on 600/wk Test, 175/wk Ment and 25/day dbol

I am working in the heat. It is unusual for me, usually I'm in control houses with AC but this is unique.

It's all good... I'm not suffering from any other estrogenic symptoms so I don't want to use AI. I'll just ride it out. If this is bad as it gets big deal. I was just concerned at first.

Thanks again guys.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

I am working in the heat. It is unusual for me, usually I'm in control houses with AC but this is unique.

It's all good... I'm not suffering from any other estrogenic symptoms so I don't want to use AI. I'll just ride it out. If this is bad as it gets big deal. I was just concerned at first.

Thanks again guys.
I think that is a good call. I still believe this is a side effect of high estrogen. However, unless the estrogen is causing side effects you cannot handle, i.e. gyno, gaining bodyfat, mood swings, etc... I would rather just take the bloat than take an AI. Estrogen has many positive effects you may be benefiting from.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023

Thanks again guys.
If you're not acclimated to working in the heat along with everything else that's been listed hydration and sodium/potassium may be a contributing factor.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic