Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Came over from NuMisc forum

A

Ash74

Apr 9, 2016
Morning All.

Just want to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Ian and I live in Columbus Ohio. Was introduced to the forum by an old friend I recently spoke to again after about a decade. She mentioned she hung out here so I thought Id check it out.

My Story: A little over a decade ago I found weight lifting after being over weight most of my adult life. Dropped at least 150 lbs in a year from eating right and lifting. Maintained it for about three years before I started having issues and weight gain despite anything I did. Turned out I had thyroid cancer and had to have both glands removed. Since then my metabolism has never been the same, even taking synthroid to replace what my body no longer does naturally. I fell into a funk. Everything felt more difficult and I have never gone back to the weights with the same drive or motivation I once had. Now Im over weight again and looking to try and resurrect my health before it gets any worse.

Im not looking to get into contest shape. I dont think I will ever step on stage. I worked enough shows to know I don't have that kind of drive and determination those guys have. Respect to those that can and do. I just want to drop the weight, regain some of that muscle, and find a healthy spot in life again.

Not sure how much I'll post at first but I will be looking around, checking things out. Thanks for listening to the newbie ramble.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Welcome and just read and enjoy!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Welcome to TID ...glad you are on the right track and healthy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic