Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Bulk Extreme Bodybuilding ,(about personal experience)

M

Mohbodygym

Feb 20, 2022
Bulk Extreme is a cutting-edge nutritional supplement designed for strength-training athletes. The product helps build muscle mass, supports physical and mental fitness, reduces the feeling of fatigue and tiredness, and helps optimise the levels of the most important male sex hormone - testosterone.

Bulk Extreme is a guarantee that you will achieve your figure goals. Men who use this product enjoy increased strength and performance, and notice enhanced sexual capabilities. The innovative formula created from 13 natural ingredients is responsible for the effective action of the product.

This is help me for this link :
bit.ly/33AyIv5
bit.ly/33AyIv5

Attachments

• image_1642062964.png
    image_1642062964.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 100
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bulk Extreme is a cutting-edge nutritional supplement designed for strength-training athletes. The product helps build muscle mass, supports physical and mental fitness, reduces the feeling of fatigue and tiredness, and helps optimise the levels of the most important male sex hormone - testosterone.

Bulk Extreme is a guarantee that you will achieve your figure goals. Men who use this product enjoy increased strength and performance, and notice enhanced sexual capabilities. The innovative formula created from 13 natural ingredients is responsible for the effective action of the product.

This is help me for this link :
bit.ly/33AyIv5
bit.ly/33AyIv5

Do they have a bottle of big dicks that I could purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Great first post! No introduction, no nothing. Just buy this new supplement that is guaranteed to blow you up into an amazing physique. I can't believe it doesn't come with Arnold's secret workout that was just recently discovered that will put three inches on your arms in just six weeks!!!

Anyone hawking supps like this is a disingenuous load of crap! The road to success is healthy, balanced diet, and steady work in the gym over the course of years. Steady-eddy wins the race, and those guaranteeing short cut results are snake oil salesmen, including you.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm banning you for several days. I don't anticipate you'll be back, but you're welcome to return if you want to actually contribute.

NO SPAMMING!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I’m getting flashbacks to the first time I ever tried to buy steroids when I was a teenager. (around 1995) the guy told me I was going to get huge and look like a pro. I got all red and tingly. thought I was getting jacked. turn out to be nothing but niacin. lmao.

it actually wasn’t a bad thing looking back now because I was only 16 at the time! looking back I’m kind of glad he gave me fake shit. i was way too young

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic