MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
any good andro would work....its a shame it got banned...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
any good andro would work....its a shame it got banned...dw

But there is a really good product out now its a clone of anadrol...Be carefull of what maker u get...There is really only one company that puts pride in the prodcut which is called primal muscle.the product is called Androxybol.Whats great about this product is that it allows the ability to affect VO2 max or te bodys ability to transport and use oxygen during times of high physical output.Just like theway anadrol works...dw

cooljames

cooljames

Jul 27, 2011
Wow..now these are the type of threads i love..brings me back! So many products i spent my very limited cash on, it should be a crime lol. Russian bear, hot stuff, metabolol, vanadyl PH, ultimate orange, betagen (worked like deca lol), Rx Fuel, thermadrene, and so many more. I remember when creatine first really came out, and how damn expensive it was (especially if you bought EAS)!!! And you had to use it with grape juice, or it wouldn't work as well. All the little ads in the back of the magazines "dibencozide works like dianabol" or "boron just like anavar only natural" lol. The "grey" market products that "work so well they'll be illegal soon", and lets not forget the HOMEOPATHIC products, that do everything test, and gh do but with out the sides!!! It's crazy when i think of all the money i wasted, but yet i still would go back and do it all over again!!! =) Great, and crazy times!!! CJ

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic