Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Body hair removal

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Can anyone recommend a product that can be done at home, waxing or whatever works best.

And is there any general guidelines here, like would it be at all odd to just do my back and leave the front alone? I'm not sure the etiquette here but I hate the back hair but think it'd look a bit strange to remove my chest and belly hair unless of course for a competition.

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
do the front as well, it will look better. try nair for men

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I need a better system for my balls, even a little nick in the buzzer hurts like a mofo and bleeds like you have been stabbed and shaving with a razor and then sweating is just not fun.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife is a beautician and i say go the laser.used to get waxed but no more.I find the hair grows very slow and fine when you get lasered a few times.the thing is it is expensive but it pays of in the long run.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Used the nair and I think its the fastest way to improve a physique. Didn't realize how lean I was. I wish the wife liked it, but I think she will come around. Gonna wax next time.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
but think it'd look a bit strange to remove my chest and belly hair unless of course for a competition.

I think body hair is like maintaining your houses section property.You wouldnt have a nice house and not mow the lawns and weed the garden.
With back hair you can shave it down with an electric hair trimmer, then get your Mrs to razon it or you can apply hair removal cream.I need to do this every two weeks because I get very hairy.I do my chest and stomach as well but im not so fussy about that. Its the back hair that I really feel self conscious about..

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
It is called laser hair removal !!!

Worth every $1.00 !!!

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Is that laser removal permanent? I'm diggin the hairless look and the mrs. is too. There's a physique comp next month and I might jump in. Doubt tattoos will help me but I'm ready, a month of dieting I can be razor sharp.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Is that laser removal permanent? I'm diggin the hairless look and the mrs. is too. There's a physique comp next month and I might jump in. Doubt tattoos will help me but I'm ready, a month of dieting I can be razor sharp.

If you have tattoo you can do the laser hair removal; and I had it done over 4 years ago, still no grow backs.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
If you have tattoo you can do the laser hair removal; and I had it done over 4 years ago, still no grow backs.

I'm just going to sit back and smile thinking of this on you Ms Wb!

Oh..I say go with Duct Tape! But, for less pain I would say Nair for men.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic