Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Birth Protection Implants

D

DevilDawg

Jul 23, 2011
Hey Ladies,
The wife has the rods in her arm and was wondering if they cause any problems ? do they show when your flexing ?

DevilDawg

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I know years ago I heard of the possibility of them breaking, I dont know if thats an issue still but something to consider. Im sure it would depend on placement as well, are they implanted on the inside of her arm?

D

DevilDawg

Jul 23, 2011
Yes they are inside her left arm below the bicep , Mirena - Dr are stopping the use of them here saying causing problems

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im fixed so i dont know anything but we used to have a product similiar for use in horses and it could be seen through a horses thick skin so i would dang sure imagine that it could be seen through a womans inner arm.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
yeah, I'm thinking that esp. if she's got low bf, they'll def. be seen.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Might be a good idea to have them removed...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yes they are inside her left arm below the bicep , Mirena - Dr are stopping the use of them here saying causing problems

Take this Poison out immediately!!!

Levonorgestrel Is a damn TOXIN!
This is a form of a synthetic progestin and it's effects in the body are far different than natural progesterone!

instantly drives natural progesterone production down to nothing,

The less Progesterone, the more Insulin release.

6) Low Progesterone. results in excess Oestrogen relative to Prog., triggering even more Insulin release

7) Pancreas starts suffering: Insulin overproduction

Excessive Insulin causes low Potassium : because Insulin promotes Pot. to enter skelettal muscle cells.

9) Leads to: Insulin Resistance: cells don't store Magnesium, lost through urine

Hence less Potassium because Pot. uptake requires Magnesium.

10) Magnesium lack causes blood vessels to constrict: bloodflow decreases: destructive ability of liver enzymes decreases.

11) Insulin causes Sodium retention, leading to even less Potassium.

Symptoms/effects of Oestrogen Dominance:

Failed ovulation

Follicle burnout

Fat cells produce / store oestrogen: weight gain

Sodium/Potassium ratio unbalanced: water retention and bloating

Loss of Magnesium which is essential for Potassium uptake

High blood pressure because of high Insulin level, no Magnesium

Reduction of Oxygen amount in cells

Interference with Thyroid hormnes (ie.Insulin, etc )means: low metabolic rate, low energy, cold intolerance, weight gain
Oestrogen dominance puts you in a state of hypothyroidisim! high aldosterone and cortisol levels!

Promotes Histamine release: allergies etc

Promotes blood clotting: stroke, embolism

Copper retention, Zinc loss: exaggerated stress reactions, mood swings,depression, overactive immune system

(Calcium antagonism: therefore Calcium supplementation not advisable/nor use of Copper IUD)

Fibrocystic breasts, uterine fibroids, etc
(supplemeting with Iodine has been proven to reduce theese symptoms)

What's essential after stopping Levonorgestrel to normalize levels:

Magnesium & Potassium supplement to kickstart decrease in Insulin release:

To aid pancreas and liver & strict nutritional change in carbohydrates because carb metabolism has altered (proven on Levenorgestrel: elevated Insulin levels).

Increased Potassium would have triggered Insuline release under normal circumstances, but the body is caught in a vicious circle between Synth. Prog imitant, too little or no Nat. Progesterone and a depletion of Potassium and Magnesium, which the body can not fully realise as its natural reaction is to decrease Potassium to lower Insulin: but Potassium has already run dry without taking effect on Insulin on account of Levenorgestrel mimmicking Nat. Progesterone. Levonorgestrel does evidently not perform the function of Natural Progesterone: to decrease and monitor Insulin release, therefore concurrently depletes body of Natural Progesterone and causes Potassium and Magnesium deficiency.

Intracellular Serum levels of Potassium are best tested in form of a hair analysis rather than a blood analysis, as the blood levels are easily influenced by nutrition at the time of taking the blood.

Last edited:
Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I am SO against any type of chemical birth control. Sorry but it is just effing with mother nature.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic