Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Best Thermo fat burner these days...

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
Hey Everyone,

Wondering what OTC people are using these days... I miss the good old days of real ECA but now its freaking next to impossible to get it at a store due to the ephedrine.

I loved the energy and the fat burning effects of a good old 200/200/20

Tnx

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
found this ... anyone every try this? decent coffee and 65mg of ephedra extract
Black Mamba

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Total Blend: 485mg

Amount Per Serving

Caffeine Anhydrous - 200mg

Ephedra Extract - 65mg
C. Fimbriata (pregnane + megastigmane glycosides)

Thermo-Extend Matrix - 180mg
Phenethylamine Hcl, Black Tea P.E. 20% (Theaflavins), Green Tea P.E. 98% (50% EGCG), L-Phenylalanine, Tyromine, Theobromine 98% (cocoa extract), Green Coffee Bean P.E. 50%, Citrus Aurantium P.E. 30%(Synephrine), Griffonia Seed P.E. 98%, Yohimbine Hcl, Black Pepper P.E. 99% Piperine

Other Ingredients: Gelatin(capsule),magnesium stearate, fd&c blue #1 and red # 40

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, TEST your tolerance level by consuming 1 capsule in the AM with 8 oz. of water and food for 7-10 days. After performing test, you may consider 1-2 capsules 1 time daily. DO NOT exceed 2 capsules daily.

Warnings: READ ENTIRE LABEL PRIOR TO USE WARNING: NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a Physician before using this product if you or your family has a history of hypertension, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, asthma, recurrent headaches, nervousness, anxiety, Parkinson's disease, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostrate enlargement, seizures, depression, psychiatric disease, or any other medical condition. DO NOT use this product if you are using a MAOI’s or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or any over-the-counter drug containing pseudoephedrine or phenylepropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold and weight control products). DO NOT exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches, shortness of breath or any similar symptoms. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product or who are sensitive to caffeine may experience serious adverse health effects. Improper use of this product may be hazardous to a person's health. In case of overdose contact a poison control center immediately. DO NOT use during strenuous activity in high temperature.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
I'm thinking about testing these out. I'm not sure how ephedra compares to ephedrine HCL but these have 150 mg of ephedra and 150 mg of caffeine per capsule.
http://www.ephedrawarehouse.com/hellfire-eph-150.html

Ya, i was looking at that as well ... i'm not sure how good ephedra is compared to the real stuff... I know the real stuff was amazing! I might follow the advice from https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/eca.25592/#post-513490 and by OTC bronkaid which has 25mg of Ephedrine per cap. 60 caps are about 10-15$ and run my own coffee/asprin

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Ya, i was looking at that as well ... i'm not sure how good ephedra is compared to the real stuff... I know the real stuff was amazing! I might follow the advice from https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/eca.25592/#post-513490 and by OTC bronkaid which has 25mg of Ephedrine per cap. 60 caps are about 10-15$ and run my own coffee/asprin
I used to run ECA stack several times a year and the ephedrine by itself as part of my pre-work. I've used mintabs and then Bronkaid or equivalent, but they are getting to be a pain to buy, in any quantity, because of the laws on Ephedrine. I'm trying to find an alternative that I can get in a decent quantity, so I think I'll bit the bullet and order the Hellfires. Take two if needed and add an additional caffeine tablet. I don't care about the asprin as it doesn't seem to help the thermogenic effect in my experience.

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
so funny enough... i stopped by rite aid last night and picked up 2x 60tabs of bronkaid pretty easily, I put my ID on the counter and they didnt even check! he said the system may not allow the sale of 2 but then tried and went through just fine... might be worth giving it a shot.

On a side note ... i use to take HydraLean from WestPharms and that shit had like 325mg of ephedrine! so im going to take 25mg a day for the next week and then see how i feel before ramping it up to 50/75.

what dose have you normally taken?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic