Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bench meet results. New PR of 420 but did not win the meet.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Nice job Mac. I think there's plenty if potential in the 40 age bracket

Congrats MacGiver. A nice lift...and great experience.

Already congratulated you elsewhere but again: nice job.

I weigh a lot more than you and I will never bench anywhere near that.

See you in the squat rack. :D

Nice lift Mac.

Good job bro. Very Nicely done

Strong lift brother. I hope to hit around there soon

Congrats Brother!

Thanks guys!

If you would have dropped down to 198 where would that have put you place wise with that bench?

I would have taken it in 198's and likely won the meet as well. The whole thing was a last minute decision to do. (only 3 weeks prior). I had not even been lifting heavy as I was recovering from several nagging injuries. I basically got 3 workouts in prior to the meet where I went over 315.

That said, I am not really a 'bencher'. At least never considered myself a good one. In a full meet I would have wiped the floor with the guy that beat me. You can just tell a guy who that is all they do is bench. My strength is pretty well rounded and I dont have any weak lifts, but no stellar ones either. (Mid 1500's @ 198) I'd rather be solid all the way around then a one trick pony.

Looking to do a few sanctioned full meets some time in the coming year. I just have to make sure I am in the right phase of my training. (I like to diet down sub 10% just for looks and when I do, my strength goes to crap). A few weeks of food in me, and I am ready to push weight again.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Great job! But now I know gear has made me a total perv because watching you get situated on the bench was a turn on..............so sorry o:)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Great job! But now I know gear has made me a total perv because watching you get situated on the bench was a turn on..............so sorry o:)

I would probably feel differently if you were a dude....but coming from you, I think that may be the best compliment on a lifting vid I have ever had ;)

Inzer could stand to put a little more leg on their singlets. I felt like I was wearing daisy dukes :D

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I would probably feel differently if you were a dude....but coming from you, I think that may be the best compliment on a lifting vid I have ever had ;)

Inzer could stand to put a little more leg on their singlets. I felt like I was wearing daisy dukes :D

:D Thank you, I was worried you might feel violated..lol I have a tendency to speak my mind, maybe not always a good thing!

F

flex803

Nov 26, 2013
How bout a 5' 7" 175lbs at most pushing 350# twice ? :D is that good?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Big lift period Mac.

That's motivating for me to keeping pushing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic