Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Army Navy Powerlifting Meet 2015

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I've been coaching the Navy Team for 3 years and this was the best meet between the two schools in years, we scored top 10 wilks and the Army won, they have about 6 really strong 235lb'rs that tipped the scales. Thought I would share what our schools are doing. I think you guys will like the intensity, strength and camaraderie between the schools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
You are an outstanding Coach, Halo!!!

I'm very proud of what you and your team accomplished!!!

Excellent work!!!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Thanks Bull, it's an honor and privilege to coach our future leaders, I'm blessed for the opportunity.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for sharing that Halo. I rely enjoyed it. I wasn't even aware that the schools had teams like this, that's awesome. What an honor it is to coach these guys and gals. I'm sure they know you're not too salty yet, and you'll get on the bar with them. Good to see you're making some strong leaders and not some wanna be Butter bars that can't perform physically....or read a map lol! Thanks again brother, and for all that you've done and still do for our service.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks for sharing! That looks like a incredible event to be part of and some damn strong kids too

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Congrats and thank you all for your sacrifices. Looks like one helluva-n event.

I got some chills watching that.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
I've been coaching the Navy Team for 3 years and this was the best meet between the two schools in years, we scored top 10 wilks and the Army won, they have about 6 really strong 235lb'rs that tipped the scales. Thought I would share what our schools are doing. I think you guys will like the intensity, strength and camaraderie between the schools.
Hooah Army PL team!

These guys are all SO fit. And ridiculously into it. LOVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic