Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

appetite help

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I've been on the bulk cycle for 3 weeks now. first two weeks I ate all my meals and everything was going fine. This week my appitite has crashed, I just can't get my meals. I feel full and bloated all the time, even protein shakes are hard to swollow.

Anyone have any suggestions. May EQ would help..if only I had some.

The Old Man

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
If you can get it, it is a prescription; but Periactin also known as cyproheptadine will make you ravenous & eat everything in the kitchen. rt...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not trying to be funny but are you shittin' every day?

H

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The solution isn't to take more drugs...................

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I usually crap twice a day, so I don't have a blockage, if that's what you were thinking....

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ya, that was my thought.

Honestly bud, you just might have to force yourself to do it or find other things to eat. If I get tired of the same stuff, it can have an effect on my eating.

How many cals a day and what are your main foods?

H

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Normal stuff, eggs, brown rice, chicken, tuna, hamburger, sweet potatoes, pasta, broccoli, grean beans, oat meal, coffee, diet soda, lots of water, I try not to eat processed food, and cook all my meals at home...

One problem I have is eating right when I get up, in the mornings. I think you right, I just have to try harder, and force my self to eat. I thought about breaking up my meals to smaller portions and increase the meals a day. Typical portion now is 8oz protein, 4 oz carbs, and 4 oz veggies. I'm getting about 3000 calories a day. So I'll go to 8 smaller meals and 2 shakes a day, instead of 4 meals and 2 shakes.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Fat is your friend. Choose more calorie dense foods.

Coconut oil is a great option to add to your foods. I cook in it, or even just adding to your rice...etc. You can put it in coffee...etc.

In the end, when eating a surplus take advantage of more calorie dense foods. Whole milk, butter, heavy cream, healthy oils, nuts...etc

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I have been using avacado oil, on my foods and to cook with, its quite nice. I'll have to swap some of the calories out, and eat a little heavier calorie foods.I have not tried that yet. Thanks

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
what are you taking on this bulk? It may be related to that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic