Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar and grhp

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
If a woman were to want to stack var and growth peptide, would there be any other peptides needed (cjr?) or could the two work fine together to help add mass while minimizing unwanted sides? I am thinking of about 5mg a day of var and if I decide to bump it up going to 7.5 a day before considering 10mg a day. I just think that it would work so much better with the growth peptide added in...but not sure I can afford grhp and cjr or whatever....help a sister out :)

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I think you mean cjc...I did ghrp gh frag and cjc together one time and I really liked the results.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
What results are you looking for Shan? The var helped me gain strength, and I got really hard. Loved the look, and kept all strength! While cutting, I was able to maintain mass & strength.

Ive looked into gh frag, and cjc...I'm still researching, but I'd say, for a first cycle, var is a good one to start with. Sides were minimal, and I was actually good on just the 5mg. bumped to 10 (as my tabs were 10mg) and started having issues with libido...back down to 5, and things were fine again.

Good luck!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I like var too though I havent seen any drastic results from it ... or sides for that matter, but everyone is different.... as for the peptides I really have no idea I have just started looking into them, though not for growth purposes

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
What results are you looking for Shan? The var helped me gain strength, and I got really hard. Loved the look, and kept all strength! While cutting, I was able to maintain mass & strength.

Ive looked into gh frag, and cjc...I'm still researching, but I'd say, for a first cycle, var is a good one to start with. Sides were minimal, and I was actually good on just the 5mg. bumped to 10 (as my tabs were 10mg) and started having issues with libido...back down to 5, and things were fine again.

Good luck!

Was the issue that it was out of control? I haven't heard of any loss of libido in ladies from using var.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I want to gain strength and drop a lil bit more body fat :) I am not looking for really drastic growth, just a lil bit of help with getting where I am going. I would love to add the peptides, but am a tad shy of the pins....not that I couldn't do it, just that it seems more...extreme for me

I am so excited....just waiting now...

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Was the issue that it was out of control? I haven't heard of any loss of libido in ladies from using var.

no, out of control was fine...lol....when I bumped it up, I went the complete other way. complete loss :(

I know, weird right?!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
no, out of control was fine...lol....when I bumped it up, I went the complete other way. complete loss :(

I know, weird right?!

That is strange. Maybe the extra test made you slightly lesbionic. You might have just prefered taco to sausage for a few weeks... who knows?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic