Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Alpha Female Stack by shredz??

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Honestly, when I'm dieting and not using any super fat burners, I like the good OTC ones simply for fat mobilization and energy/nootropic purposes. If you get a solid one with the stuff that works, they are pretty good with minimal sides especially compared to other stuff. Much higher priced but if you can afford it they aren't bad and give a nice boost. Nothing like Clen/t3 or dnp obviously. But who runs those endlessly? Lol. Brobkaid and caffeine obviously are good, but don't do much in the mood enhancement and appetite suppressant department, and has more sides 9/10 times.

Basically. they're high priced but if you know what to look for in the ingredients they aren't all useless

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
If you are looking for a fat burner for a female try Lipo 6 X the only one I use and I have tried them all. Love it. No crash. Makes you very happy with lots of energy. I recommend it to all my girlfriends

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
If you are looking for a fat burner for a female try Lipo 6 X the only one I use and I have tried them all. Love it. No crash. Makes you very happy with lots of energy. I recommend it to all my girlfriends

As usual TG is right on. Lipo 6 and the old Oxyelite( not the new version) were both good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic