Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

A quick thanks for the advice

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
Started my first cycle last week with test prop and felt like id been punched in the leg by the Hulk for 2 days! Glad id spent time reading the forums on test prop, PIP etc as would have been definitely been worried otherwise.

No pain/ache at all after 2 days and running smoothly.

Thanks people.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Glad that helped. Welcome!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If its your first cycle, the muscle has never been injected into. I would say this is the reason behind most of your discomfort. Good job taking the time to read and be informed. You picked a hell of a compound for a first run. Whats your prop protocol, e.o.d.?

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
Yea EOD.

I only found this site after i'd already ordered so i hindsight I would have gone for a twice weekly compound but prop wasn't discussed in as much detail on other sites as it is on here. lesson learned!

I'm used to regular pinning from HGH and peptides in the past so don't mind that but the dead leg was interesting ha ha

Is there any reason not to train legs after injecting if the PIP isnt restricting movement etc?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
No, you may irritate it though. Picture tiny crystals of test deposited in your muscle, then move that muscle around. Its kinda like broken glass in your leg.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Nope, train away. Will actually help alleviate the soreness

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
why did u go with prop and not cyp ..I hate frequent pinning

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Prop is the devil...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yea EOD.

I only found this site after i'd already ordered so i hindsight I would have gone for a twice weekly compound but prop wasn't discussed in as much detail on other sites as it is on here. lesson learned!

I'm used to regular pinning from HGH and peptides in the past so don't mind that but the dead leg was interesting ha ha

Is there any reason not to train legs after injecting if the PIP isnt restricting movement etc?
No reason to avoid training unless you have a massive knot in the muscle. But like schultz says it can actually help to bring fresh blood in there and make it nice and warm.

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
( I only found this site after i'd already ordered so i hindsight I would have gone for a twice weekly compound but prop wasn't discussed in as much detail on other sites as it is on here. lesson learned!)

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
( I only found this site after i'd already ordered so i hindsight I would have gone for a twice weekly compound but prop wasn't discussed in as much detail on other sites as it is on here. lesson learned!)

As above. Found the iron den to late! Its not too bad to honest at least im well prepared for future cycles now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic