Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A friend of mine/first cycle

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The power of just a basic simple cycle...This here should be a reminder of how a basic cycle is all that is needed..
My firend is 45 and has for time now been tossing the thought of runing some steroids...So finally he decided to join the darkside.
Heres the layout:
test enth 400mgs ......This is week 7 for him...One injection ew...Every monday ive been pining his delts..Swiching each side ew...2 weeks ago i started him out with d-bol...Only 30mgs ed and this week he jacked it up to 50mgs.....
So far he has gained 24 lbs..He will contuine runing the test untill he hits 12 weeks and the d-bol he will run for another 2 more weeks........The from there i will finish him off with some winstrol in duration with runing the test enth.

This reminds me..Nothing beats the old fashion steroid group....He has proven that good legit steroids will def get the job done...This is only week 7 so far...Im sure he will pack more weight on..Hell,im hoping to see atleast a 30 lbs gain all together...If so that would be like fucking unreal....All gained with just 400mgs of test and some d-bol...fucking amazeing...dw

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Excellent for him! No need to go over the top... One oil and maybe an oral is all a newb ever needs if theyre eating solidly and training hard...

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Good to see you showed him the secrets first... Eating and Training hard.

Otherwise he'd only get 10lbs and lose it afterwards.

eXistenceLies

eXistenceLies

Jul 27, 2011
Im running a Test-C and Winny cycle.

Test-Cyp @ 500mg weeks 1-14 (Will up the dose to 600mg last two weeks since I will have enough left over for that)
Winny @ 50md ed weeks 10-14
Arimidex @ .50mg e3d weeks 1-14
HCG @ 250iu 2x a week. Weeks 4-14.

Then finishing up my PCT. I started the cycle at 180 pounds after 1.5 years of solid training. I'm 25 and I am now up to 210 pounds. I eat between 3500-4k calories a day depending on training or not training. Im stunned to see I picked up 30 pounds off this cycle. I am in week 8 right now. I'm anxious to see what the oral winny has in store for me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Absolutely right DW... I'm running Test E for 12 weeks and ran dbol @30mg for the first 4 weeks. Started at 205 now I'm at 230... Simple Exercises, simple foods, simple gear makes for high quality gains!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
DW this is a nice bread and butter cycle and one that has worked for many people....

Just goes to show... you dont have to run stupid doses to get good gains!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic