Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Diet pill/fat burner yet sensitive to caffeine

R

RoyC85

Nov 23, 2011
Hi all,

I have pretty high blood pressure usually in the 140s to low 150s, so I am pretty sensitive to highly caffinated stuff.

Right now I am drinking yerba mate when I work out and that is strong enough.

Any supplements that some one can recommend to me? The guy at the work out store tried to sell me something called Killer Bees but it looked like it packed a lot of caffeine.

I also was told to get CLA tablets. Do these really work?

A

Aaronl

Nov 20, 2011
CLA is somewhat efficient, but I found it took a long time to 'get into' my system....I actually like Recreate a lot, it's a very low stimulant product (so should be alright, it's said to not have any ingredients that will increase your blood pressure). Before you take any sort of diet pill, I'd recommend getting your diet in check, which may, in itself, have positive effects on decreasing your blood pressure

R

RoyC85

Nov 23, 2011
Recreate? I will look into it, thanks.

Anyone else here vouch for Recreate? I want to take a fat burner that will work even on my off days of not working out.

Would a combo of CLA and Recreate help the best?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I don't believe in cla , .....think the science is a good idea but not effective on the larger scale.... just my opinion....

What about a thyroid booster ?

R

RoyC85

Nov 23, 2011
I have no idea what that is. Sounds more like a procedure.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
For legal supps you might check out Speciesnutrition. Somalyze and Lipolyze are products that have very minimal stimulants within the ingredients. If you want to try a UGL Supp do your homework on DNP. Otherwise you could just dial in your diet and ad in a bit more cardio.

R

RoyC85

Nov 23, 2011
Anyone heard anything about this Recreate? Is it good?

I am about to go to GNC to buy some stuff and was wondering if anyone recommended this product. I am going to couple it with some CLA.

I am not fat or could even be classified as chubby, but I do have a lot of loose skin and fat around the edges I want to trim away.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Anyone heard anything about this Recreate? Is it good?

I am about to go to GNC to buy some stuff and was wondering if anyone recommended this product. I am going to couple it with some CLA.

I am not fat or could even be classified as chubby, but I do have a lot of loose skin and fat around the edges I want to trim away.

have you looked up logs for it online?

R

RoyC85

Nov 23, 2011
Logs? You mean, info. (blogs, reviews, etc.)?

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Logs? You mean, info. (blogs, reviews, etc.)?

somewhat. someone out there may have taken this product and created a weekly log on their experience and tracking of their weight

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
7keto DHEA non stimulant thermogenic. or even better T3 but that is thyroid medication. also not a stimulant so it is very nice for those who dont respond well to them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic