Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

5 weeks out from US Continental

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
200lbs at 9%bf in this pic being 5 weeks out...Actually gained 2 lbs but my bf dropped a little so its all good. 3 weeks left and I will be doing cardio twice a day from here on end. View attachment 3198

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Was going to do LT heavy but the promoters eliminated that class, pissed me off. So I either have to get to 187 for middle weight or go in the heavy class being on the light side. May just do the Masters class and call it good. Its $80 to enter per class. I'm paying more to compete than the crowd is paying to watch the show,..That's fucked up!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Y do the show? Is it a qualifier? I would strive for middle class, better to be the biggest in the class instead of the lightest....

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Yes its a qualifier, we had already committed to doing the show and the info wasn't out yet. It was one of those TBA shows and after reading the entrance form a few days ago we realized they cut the LT heavy class for men and the Masters class for women. Actually the wife and I were planning on doing Mixed pairs but they cut that too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic