Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

5 arrested in steroid, HGH conspiracy

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Five people were charged Wednesday in connection with what federal authorities say was a conspiracy to import anabolic steroids from China into the United States.

Gregory Allen Baker, William Peter Wagner, Ashley Hinson, Heather Marie Wagner and Elijah Adams were arrested Tuesday on charges of conspiracy to import anabolic steroids, conspiracy to manufacture, distribute, and possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids, conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute human growth hormone, and conspiracy to commit money laundering, the U.S. Department of Justice said.

The indictment notified the defendants that the United States does intend to forfeit several assets. The assets include several cars, fine jewelry as well as proceeds from bank accounts totaling approximately $125,000, all of which are alleged to be traceable to proceeds of the offenses.

According to the indictment, from December 2013 through this past Thursday, the five people conspired to import anabolic steroids from the People’s Republic of China into the United States.

During the same time period, they also conspired to distribute and possessed with the intent to distribute human growth hormone and anabolic steroids, the indictment said.

Using Western Union at various locations, they conspired to send payments to China for raw steroids, including testosterone, Mesteron, Anavar, trenbolone, Halotestin, Sustanon, Deca and Equipoise.

Source: news4jax.com/news/five-arrested-in-steroid-and-hgh-conspiracy

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Clearly this source has been around for a few years, anybody know the lab name?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
They left too much of a paper trail.....The only option is 2 plead....

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Clearly this source has been around for a few years, anybody know the lab name?

Anyone hear anything? Whoever it is, they were around for years according to the article.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
None of the names listed ring any bells. I am curious also of any user name or lab name connected.

All the scammers we run into at ProM.... 50% are FL, 49% are NJ
1% the rest of the world.
So I am always Leary of those two areas.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
None of the names listed ring any bells. I am curious also of any user name or lab name connected.

All the scammers we run into at ProM.... 50% are FL, 49% are NJ
1% the rest of the world.
So I am always Leary of those two areas.

yes NJ has lots of scammers.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I used to rule north jersey with a iron fist

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic