Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

1st cycle after being forced cold turkey for 3 months and then starting TRT a month ago.

Dt450

Dt450

Feb 21, 2020
Hey everyone! I got into some trouble and got locked up.
I’m trying to put some things together to start this.
I’ve steered clear from most orals except anavar and was wanting to hear some input on

Test 500mg 1-15 weeks
EQ 600mg 1-15 weeks
Anadrol? ?-?

I’m wanting to completely recomp. I’m 6’3 265 now and probably 12-14% body fat. Before jail I was exact same weight but like 8-9%.
I know muscle memory is a real thing. But I just wanted to see how some of you think I should go about anadrol.
If I can get my hands on anavar I might consider switching up somewhere towards the end. I’ve normally been a little crazy and doing test tren masteron eq and anavar as my blasts so this one is more subtle. Figured my receptors should be fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
As long as you were not on a blast before you went cold turkey your receptors will be fresh. I use a lot less gear than most, as I respond really well on doses half of what you want to run. However, some do need that much, as their liver genome type wastes a lot of test when it is cleaved from the ester. If that is what you normally run, then I say go for it. My only concern would be the EQ. My RBC/HCT would get into the dangerous realm being on EQ for that long, but again, there are plenty of people out there who run it for that long. As far as the anadrol, I would run it 50-100 mg for weeks 1-4 to kick start the cycle if running a long lived ester of test. If you are running prop, I would put it in the last four weeks of the cycle.

Also, there are two types of people who run EQ. Those where EQ increases appetite and those where EQ suppresses appetite. I assume you are the type where it increases appetite if you are using it to recomp, but if you are one where it suppresses appetite do not run anadrol with it. You will loathe eating.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
EQ sucks, switch it out for tren or deca.
What is your cycle history? If not lengthy you may not need drol to start your new cycle.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Some tolerate anadrol well and some don't. I like it at 75mg/day for 30 days. Like was said earlier, run it at start of cycle or end of cycle your choice. High RBC count can be a problem with Eq, and anadrol. Get labs and I recommend blood donation. Good luck .

Dt450

Dt450

Feb 21, 2020
EQ sucks, switch it out for tren or deca.
What is your cycle history? If not lengthy you may not need drol to start your new cycle.

I’m 27 and have been blasting and cruising since I was 18 (way too young lol)
I’m not new to gear I just never really ran many orals. I ran dbol once when I was like 19. Other than that pretty much just anavar. I was trying to stay away from tren cuz although tren works amazingly my mood is always shit. I want to feel good for once haha.

Dt450

Dt450

Feb 21, 2020
As long as you were not on a blast before you went cold turkey your receptors will be fresh. I use a lot less gear than most, as I respond really well on doses half of what you want to run. However, some do need that much, as their liver genome type wastes a lot of test when it is cleaved from the ester. If that is what you normally run, then I say go for it. My only concern would be the EQ. My RBC/HCT would get into the dangerous realm being on EQ for that long, but again, there are plenty of people out there who run it for that long. As far as the anadrol, I would run it 50-100 mg for weeks 1-4 to kick start the cycle if running a long lived ester of test. If you are running prop, I would put it in the last four weeks of the cycle.

Also, there are two types of people who run EQ. Those where EQ increases appetite and those where EQ suppresses appetite. I assume you are the type where it increases appetite if you are using it to recomp, but if you are one where it suppresses appetite do not run anadrol with it. You will loathe eating.

I was mid blast when I went cold turkey probably 6 weeks in. My RBC has never been an issue with EQ, but I’m gonna get it checked when I add the anadrol. I’m going to be running test Cyp so I’m gonna start 50mg anadrol for the first 4 weeks. EQ definitely makes me feel like I have a black hole in my stomach and I just can’t seem to eat enough, so appetite suppression from anadrol shouldn’t be an issue. Might even level it out a bit.
Thanks bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic