Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

18 week transformation back in 2009

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
So I stumbled across this pic the other day.

Long story short, I tore my shoulder real bad for about the 8th time in my life (it's hanging on by a thread from years of pitching) and the first pic was right after my honeymoon.....worst shape I was ever in my entire life, still bothers me that I was that out of shape after years of being a multi sport athlete. The 2nd pic was after I shed the initial water weight and implemented cardio, upon that, it was an all out bulk for the 3rd and 4th pics, 4k+ cals/day and intense sessions with this monster of a friend that wouldn't let me say "last one" when it came to reps.

so anyhow, this was me back from Nov 08- April 09. I'm just under 6'1 and final weight in the 4th pic was around 225-230.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice progress... Judging by your avi it seems you're continuing on that path... So how is the shoulder today? Do you continue to do re-hab/pre-hab?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks!

I play about 200+ softball games/year and about once or twice/summer I'll slightly tear it to the point where I'll take a week off from throwing or lifting, it's an injury that will stick with me. I've learned to tone it down but I still have an above average arm for these parts on the diamond. I pitched in college, was a gasser....consistently 91-92 topped out around 94 and tons of stress on my shoulder over the years.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Updated pic a few weeks ago....just figured I would share....218 at 13-13.5%.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic