Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

1" needle insulin pins & bac water

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
I'm going crazy looking & exhausted every pin source I think I've ever used. I'm going back on my TRT and plan on only using 150 a week test e 300 and a 3cc is too big IMO to dose that small a dose accurately bc I'm splitting my 150 to a bi-weekly dose of 75. With that said I need a 1" pin to inject and all I can find is 1/2". Anybody know a site carrying 1"insulin syringes AND bac water for my hcg? Thanks for any help!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
what gauge is a "slin pin?"

Go to amazon.com for bac water.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you can not find your 29awg 1" pins then you can dilute your test with some sterile oil. As far as the bac water, I never was able to find it without prescription. I make my own with benzyl alcohol and sterile water for injection. You can find sterile water for injection online if you are clever enough. The BA is also easy to find.

PS. Don't go boiling your own water. And don't use sterile water for irrigation.

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Giant, u can get bac water all over the internet. Thank you shultz! I'm trying to hopefully find a site that carries both my items if possible. They only have sterile water on that site. Also hoping to just get a syringe/needle combo bc so much cheaper. Zomb, a slin pin is usually 27 to 31g. I'm hoping to find 27 bc it takes awhile to draw up oil through such a small guage
I may just have to settle... Just trying to keep my TRT cheap as possible with gear, hcg, AI, etc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic