Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Cosmokramer is Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Cosmo, how many hours drive are you away from The Q and how many times have you shacked up with your secret lover?
lmfao! Um about 40 minutes depending on time of day rush hour 2-3 hrs lol fucking traffic blows here. Fucking Q would blow a gasket if he knew I was this close..where is that faggot anyway? Too bad he isn't around I would love to hear what he has to say about me living in Cali lol

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Cosmo, how many hours drive are you away from The Q and how many times have you shacked up with your secret lover?
lmfao! Um about 40 minutes depending on time of day rush hour 2-3 hrs lol fucking traffic blows here. Fucking Q would blow a gasket if he knew I was this close..where is that faggot anyway? Too bad he isn't around I would love to hear what he has to say about me living in Cali lol

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
He is here, or will be here. You know how much he yearns for gingers.

Murica

Murica

Aug 2, 2013
You finally moved out of your moms house.

upload_2018-10-28_13-27-2.gif

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
good to see ya bro
keep ur head up and focus on all the positive u have made
glad all is great

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic