Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

My 1st AR15

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Glock 43. Also using the sticky inside the waist bands for my Glock, fucking love those things.

Those sticky iwb's are nice. I was a ittle skeptical of how well it would hold up but it's been fantastic and really cuts down on the bulk. I'm sure with your pocket pistols you probably forget your carrying.
how are they on the draw? Retention? The website shows them with gym shorts?!?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Those sticky iwb's are nice. I was a ittle skeptical of how well it would hold up but it's been fantastic and really cuts down on the bulk. I'm sure with your pocket pistols you probably forget your carrying.

I have a HK usp 45, colt 1911, sw. 38 special, for larger carry too. I work in an office so I'm in dress pants often hard to carry large.

@Ogre717 they draw very smooth n fast. They re shockingly awesome. You can order them on Amazon for like 26, well worth at least giving it a try.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I keep meaning to get an AR and a little home defense shot gun. Yet I keep buying pistols....
I just bought a the little Kahr CW380 fucking love it!
And I got the Glock 43. Also using the sticky inside the waist bands for my Glock, fucking love those things.

I just traded my kahr P380 for an Springfield XDS 3.3” in 40 Cal. The Kahr was just too small for my sausage fingers, I kept rubbing the trigger gaurd when firing it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Every true American should be in a position to defend themselves and their families IMO:D
I am of course stocked up just in case lmao not quite to the paranoid "prepper" stage but definatley Prepped!:cool:
A few thousand rounds of .223/5,56 and a few thousand rds of 9mm for wifey and my Glock 19/s and just over 1000 rds of 12 gauge everything from bird shot to 000 buck.
2 ruger 10/22's and 5k rds for them...........in case we must hunt "wabbits" I suppose:rolleyes:
Plus the odd deer rifle or old single shot or double barreled wall hangar that ALL fucntion

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
and my Glock 19/s
they produce it here in austria ... i've a small binoculars http://bit.ly/2QBGmJi - but the thing is... my eyes, sometimes I get it really cool - my head is concentrating very well on what I want to see in a distance - but I don't know the reason - sometimes I see everything that much seperate with both eyes totally doubled that I thought this thing is having some issues - might be a mental problem with the eyes with such cheap binoculars - that you don't have this big viewport - so you really need some passion and space and time to let your two eyes cope with building up a 3D picture

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I just traded my kahr P380 for an Springfield XDS 3.3” in 40 Cal. The Kahr was just too small for my sausage fingers, I kept rubbing the trigger gaurd when firing it.

I have a hard hard time trading anything in. Once its in the safe it tends to stay.
I have 11 handguns at the moment. I tried to trade 2 when I got my most recent 2, but what they offered vs the happiness I feel when I see them in the safe didnt equal out. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic