Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Gear

J

Justin Dnld

Jun 17, 2018
New here been working out a year 2-3 days a week. I'm 33 5'11" 200lbs. I've been curious about gear and how it works or what is best for packing on mass while helping me to tone up. Are there products out there that work in 3 months? Do you have to continue to take them after you achieve the results your looking for? Do the pill versions work just as good? If anyone could dm me or reply that would be great. I've read up on them but it seems like theres alot of different options out there so I joined this forum hoping to get some insight.
Thanks

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would suggest you start reading here rather than be spoon fed some answers. In the long run you will have a much better understanding.

Other thing I would say is, if you only been training a year and a couple days a week, steroids should be the last thing on your mind.

Focus on diet and getting stronger.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
2-3 days in the gym is not enough with or without gear.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
New here been working out a year 2-3 days a week. I'm 33 5'11" 200lbs. I've been curious about gear and how it works or what is best for packing on mass while helping me to tone up. Are there products out there that work in 3 months? Do you have to continue to take them after you achieve the results your looking for? Do the pill versions work just as good? If anyone could dm me or reply that would be great. I've read up on them but it seems like theres alot of different options out there so I joined this forum hoping to get some insight.
Thanks
If you're thinking about steroids, you should've had these questions answered a long time ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic