Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Anabolex forum

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I used to be a big poster there back in the day, especially while in college. Many late nights spent responding to threads. Sad to see it go even though I hadn't been on it in years.

i wish i'd known about gear in college. i just thought everyone else was more genetically gifted than me.

but yeah i also was on 'bolex. it was my first forum where i learned the ways of the world.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
I remember getting banned there around 2005. But I was welcomed back about 7 years later. I don't know the last time I was there but I remember being on that site since 2003.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
The old yellow Anabolex board was one of the first boards I started reading when I discovered the internets in the late 90's... It quickly became my favorite board - with all of the colorful clowns and wild flame wars and whatnot. I never bothered to sign up and start posting until they changed to the newer board in early 2001.

I remember Megamorph and Gymrodent going at it, "Here2Learn" and his many gimmicks, Rubbersack, Evil Dave, Big Will, Rockice, and many others.

Everybody had to sign up again when the board accidentally got nuked in 2006. Good times there for many years.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Anabolex was one of the first forums I joined after mfw, meso and EF. It was started by Brian Raupp after he and Llewelyn had a falling out. Bill kept Anabolix, and Brian opened Anabolex. It was a pretty cool bpard, though I can't remember too much. Shortly after it started, I went away to college and did not log into it very much for about 2 years (1998-2000).

A lot of the members at Badham's forum are posting over at Basskiller's board, WCBB. Bad's forum closed up, but I think Sturge still has access to it. Badham was a damn good guy, he is very much missed. He died of Kidney failure that lead to other complications.

TKO333

TKO333

Jul 1, 2016
I used turmeric, my bench went from 135 to 750 in 2 months

T

T&T

Jul 22, 2018
I actually came across this post/forum via a search for Anabolex. Anyway, I loved Bolex. I was a moderator there for years, was a good crew. Won't lie, I miss it. "the good ole days".
My handle at Bolex was "66lifter99", I was there from 2001-2009 or so.
A car wreck took me out of the gym for some time but I'm currently easing back into it.
I hope this forum is similar!
Cheers!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic