Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

New member looking for advice and guidance on first time HGH

Beaverbuilder

Beaverbuilder

Mar 4, 2018
Hey im new here and looking for some information on how to safely and most effectively use HGH to increase my muscle mass and cut some unwanted fat without getting too stocky.

Ive secured a 6 month supply of HGH, 8 Genotropin 12mg pens (Pfizer brand)

Im 5 foot 7 and about 160 pounds with 15-18% body fat

Ive ran one cycle before 2 summers ago. Cypinate with prop and dbol, I had the AIs I needed to combat the side effects but didn't do enough research to get the most results out of my cycle

Any more information that would be helpful please ask and any information you have from research or personal use would be appreciated.

Beaverbuilder

Beaverbuilder

Mar 4, 2018
I have a gym membership and plenty of money for food. Id like to increase muscle mass and strength to a point where its easier to maintain after the cycle is through.

Beaverbuilder

Beaverbuilder

Mar 4, 2018
Should have used that money for food and a gym membership. What do you plan on accomplishing with the GH?

I have a gym membership and plenty of money for food. Id like to increase muscle mass and strength to a point where its easier to maintain after the cycle is through.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My experience with Gh is it is no panacea and definitely NOT the most bang for the buck, I doubt you will add any muscle from the Gh training and proper nutrition is key and if you intend to run supplements there are FAR better choices to be made IMO.
Albeit this is what you have so run it every day for the 6 months you have planned and during that time train your ass off and eat well to get the most out of it.
You cannot grow without protein no matter what so get plenty of that in your system throughout the days and stay focused.
Cheers

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My experience with Gh is it is no panacea and definitely NOT the most bang for the buck, I doubt you will add any muscle from the Gh training and proper nutrition is key and if you intend to run supplements there are FAR better choices to be made IMO.
Albeit this is what you have so run it every day for the 6 months you have planned and during that time train your ass off and eat well to get the most out of it.
You cannot grow without protein no matter what so get plenty of that in your system throughout the days and stay focused.
Cheers
I said the same thing in much less words, lol

If you want to increase muscle mass add in some test, don't just take growth.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Breaking it down to the elementary level brother:p

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Breaking it down to the elementary level brother:p

That’s the only level LK’s brain is in!! LOL

All seriousness to OP, running another cycle with test and Var I think would do more than just GH alone. Its way cheaper too.

Beaverbuilder

Beaverbuilder

Mar 4, 2018

Ive got some test on the way, just talked to my buddy earlier. Ethanate is the only test he has at the moment.

300mg twice a week do the trick?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I didn't see this posted but how old are you? Is your only experience that one cycle? The answer to the amount of Test to use is the least about you can to see gains. More is not better all you will do is set yourself up for bloat and disappointment. HGH is great stuff but it does not build muscle, it can help in recovery but it is not a compound used to build unless you are using a huge freaking daily dose and it doesn't sound like you have that much to spread out of 6 months PLUS after that if you can't keep going on it you are not going to see the low term effects/benefits of HGH.

Now I am not saying I would turn down 6 months of GH but keep in mind you are not going to get shredded nor huge using it.

Food is very anabolic and as noted above you most important aspect so IMHO post your diet, age, lifting experience etc.. and some of these long-time vets and experts give some real advice more than "how much test should I use"

Just my two cents.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Beaverbuilder, Sounds like you've got yourself some good gh. Since no one gave any specifics, I have a "recommendation."
2.5iu gh daily
300mg test per wk.
That's conservative, and is all you need if you eat well, train hard, hydrate, stay away from vices (alcohol, rec narcotics, junk foods and drinks, etc), and get proper rest and recovery from your training.
Why don't you try that for 2 months with solid commitment, and then post up how you're progressing at that point.
Best of luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic