Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Hello from Dan Diego

C

Cupric

Feb 23, 2018
Hello. Complete newbie here to learn and discover, even if late to the game. 47yo and 285# but this is after loosing 125# in past four+ years. Thanks to great Doc and chiro I’m going to be healthier at 50 than I was at 30! (Mainly due to two round of renal cancer at 28 and 30 when medical steroids during chemo and other treatments put weight on).

I’m a botanist so pretty good with chemistry, just not animal physiology. And lots to learn... haven’t even figured out how to send PMs here. LOL! Anyone in San Diego or So Cal is welcomed to say hello! Thanks for the site add. -Greg-

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Welcome pull up a chair, beer is in the cooler....did u bring the weed...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome Cupric, 47 might be the median age around here. Some guys here with formal medical training and a lot more with the informal that comes from unfortunate histories like yours. Can't say Hello f2f, but have lived in Pasadena, Davis, and visited many places from San Francisco on down to the future home of "The Wall." Read around, get a feel for this place, lots to see . . .

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Another young whippersnapper. Damnit!

Welcome.:D

C

Cupric

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome! Been a long time since I was called a "whippersnapper" and as for the weed... I'm a botanist in California LOL! May not comment a lot the first few days until I do a lot of reading and learn some of the basics. (And still haven't learned how to PM yet so may be failing in my whippersnapper skills). :)

Working with a PT for the next three months and hope to get the most out of my workouts. Moved from Androgel to test injections with my primary doc about three months ago and was surprised more people don't do it! Started HCG about a month ago (again, with doc) and look forward to seeing how that helps too. Thanks y'all! (Southerner now in Southern California) -Greg-

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I know an El Salvadoran man named Dave Diego

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Welcome Cupric, 47 might be the median age around here. Some guys here with formal medical training and a lot more with the informal that comes from unfortunate histories like yours. Can't say Hello f2f, but have lived in Pasadena, Davis, and visited many places from San Francisco on down to the future home of "The Wall." Read around, get a feel for this place, lots to see . . .
Good post. Hey op, just remember. This guy is full of crap. So you can't believe anything he posts. ;) hahaha...
Or I might be full of crap, you'll just have to stick around and figure it out yourself....

Mrhat

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Hello to a fellow Southern Californian!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic