Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

How long to wait

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
So I'm thinking about just going the TRT route. How long should one wait after coming off cycle before having blood work done? I have been off for 16 days now. When I was on it was test and deca but to be honest I'm pretty sure both were very underdosed or complete bunk. Any advice appreciated.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You could do private bloods to see if you are ready to present to the doc. Private bloods aren't available in my state so when I went thru this I waited 2 months before making the appt. Felt like total dog shit. Test in the 130's.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Just don't wait too long. I did this once prior to some important bloods, and without any PCT (cuz I am on forever bitch haha) my body managed 300's. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY PITUITARY PULLED THAT ONE OFF.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
If you are just concerned about your testosterone levels you could could by the half-lives. No clue how long cholesterol and such will return to steady state. Also for me, the doc writes the lab order and schedules a follow-up after a month, but when I get the lab done is kind of up to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic