Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

So tired of it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
“There’s not enough [black people/women/Asians/Hispanics/trans/etc] represented in this photo/these awards/that field/this company/our country/etc etc etc.”

So freaking tired of it. I could go on and on and on, but that would prove I’m NOT tired and still have the energy to TRY and reason with these crybaby dumbf#cks.

And I’m a white male, so I’m automatically part of the problem and my opinion means nothing so eff it.

Let’s just let anybody come to the states and never give out another award/promotion/accolade to white males. That’s equal and intelligent.

/rant

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I agree 100%...Fkn pathetic isn't it? Plenty of liberal dumbf%$#s right here under your nose who think your wrong.... Im sure a few will be calling you a racist any moment now.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Not enough inter racial gay dwarfs in this post. I'm going to complain to management.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You racist PIG:p....................:D

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
If wed all quit complaining and when someone goes off on some dumb shit. Use a Superman card. Tell them straight up that that is nonsense. If they get agressive, were big and scary... Dont be a bitch use it. I know I do.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Listening to this type of horseshit gives it “power”. Talking about it makes them seem validated. I just tune it out and do my thing. Let the media pretend there’s a civil war out there...if my everyday life I just don’t see it (and I’m deep in the Democratic strongholds Of the NE)

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
“There’s not enough [black people/women/Asians/Hispanics/trans/etc] represented in this photo/these awards/that field/this company/our country/etc etc etc.”

So freaking tired of it. I could go on and on and on, but that would prove I’m NOT tired and still have the energy to TRY and reason with these crybaby dumbf#cks.
A friend made a similar post on Facebook and some lady chewed him out saying he was a "privileged white male" and therefore cannot have such opinions.

I replied basically that he has the right to have any opinion he wants to, and by saying he can't because he is a white male is racist and sexist.

I know they will say he's not a protected class though.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
The bigger problem is that there's not enough young white dudes wearing flat brim hats and sagging their skinny jeans...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm torn on this stuff. One part of me just wants to ignore it all, as success belongs to those who get off their butt and DO (regardless of gender, race, etc.)

However, I'm increasingly seeing this kind of nonsense in corporate America. These "people" are populating HR departments across corporate America, and will end up driving American competitiveness right into the ground. So in one respect I feel that this nonsense warrants a response. But it's a thankless job. Just ask the google dude who got canned last year.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It has all gotten out of hand. Too many fucking snowflakes wanting it their way or you are a big bad white guy. waaaaa waaaa waaaa.

I bigger issue toward MEN, in general, is the MeTOO bullshit. YES Rape is wrong but saying something inappropriate is not sexual assault it's being an ass but not illegal.

What is ridiculous is a news article the other days that the title was something along the lines of "I used to think I was one of the good guys" then it went into this story about him and his friend (that was a chick) were hanging out, ended up in bed, took their clothes off and made out.. He said is was very awkward and did not flow smoothly. Halfway through she says she thinks it would be better if they didn't have sex and to remain friends..... So he stopped and now years later he feels what he did was wrong because he must have forced her to get naked and kiss him so he basically apologized for raping even though he didn't. WTF??? We've all had sex that was not 100% perfect but just because he feels like he raped her he really didn't... she got naked and was on top of him kissing him back.

I can't figure out if these guys are trying to be more like chicks to get more chicks or just a big fucking sell out pussy.

I've slept with lots of women over the years. Some went smoothly some not so well but me thinking is just because the rest of the world thinks guys are bad and rapists does not make it so.

People we need to stand up for ourselves. I'm a caring person that doesn't matter if you are black, blue, red or yellow as long as you treat me with respect I will give it right back. I'm not going to bow down to this REAL racist thinking because I male and white I am automatically at fault for all the stuff that is wrong with your life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic