Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Blood work help

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
So I have a new GP and got basic blood work done. I have been seeing high crit, RBC and Hemoglobin levels. I know, all can be related to testosterone use. I have a different Dr that does my HRT and he said this can be a common side effect from the test. I know it can be as well. I went to see the Dr to see if he would offer some way to have the blood removed so to lower the count since sometimes I have red bumps around my elbows and the red cross won't take me because of them. My GP said most men don't stay on HRT, weird since once you start there really isn't any way of going back, but I said oh. He suggested I lower my dose to 200mg every 2 weeks instead of every week and see if that lowers it. I go back in 2 weeks to have another test. I have actually been on my real dose since November and there have been times I have gone 10 days between my regular dose. So does anyone have any other ideas? I have a blood bag to do my own draw but ain't no way I am sticking myself with the harpoon that comes with it! The only other compound I run is Tren and I don't recall seeing increase blood as a side. I'd really like to see these numbers drop to see if I am less tired.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Just donate blood every 3-5 months and re test.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . and the red cross won't take me . . .

I know there are other places you can donate blood, but don't they all have to follow Red Cross guidelines to keep the nation's blood supply clean? This one may be more about protecting the would be donor than about the blood supply, but the effect would be the same . . . . sorry we won't take your blood.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic