TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I gotta agree with him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Waive your dick around enough and they'll go Buttafuoco on ya!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
FDA doesn't mess around. My buddy owns a private label manufacturing company. The FDA can do whatever the fuck they want. They will shut your ass down for having a messy work place. They come in military type uniforms to show they have authority. The fear that strikes peoples face when they show up haunts me at night. Not really but you get the point. I run my business out of his warehouse and they are no joke. They put a few guys in jail out here in Utah for selling the 1,3, dadsohfsd (the shit in Jack3d)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wonder if there is a rivalry between FDA and DEA. Each has their own substances they are supposed to "govern," each has the usual government need to create media attention and thereby earn public favor and possible increased budgets, I wonder.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wonder if there is a rivalry between FDA and DEA. Each has their own substances they are supposed to "govern," each has the usual government need to create media attention and thereby earn public favor and possible increased budgets, I wonder.

Not really any rivalry or whatever. DEA criminal investigations are generally illicit substances. Fda criminal investigations (related to drugs) are generally under misbranding.

So for jewce you can see the overlap. Ugl test is illicit fda can piggy back with a misbranding charge because it medicinal use.

That's really over simplified but it's just to make the point.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
POB . . . . . . understood, the 2 agencies have 2 different missions, in theory. My rivalry comment was more about their seemingly insatiable need for publicity and public approval. With the very vague concept of "STEEROIDS" that seems to be shared by the public, the media, at least some local LE, AND the budget-writing Congress, I could easily envision a rivalry of sorts to gain favor AND budget bucks.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
POB . . . . . . understood, the 2 agencies have 2 different missions, in theory. My rivalry comment was more about their seemingly insatiable need for publicity and public approval. With the very vague concept of "STEEROIDS" that seems to be shared by the public, the media, at least some local LE, AND the budget-writing Congress, I could easily envision a rivalry of sorts to gain favor AND budget bucks.
Certainly difficult to craft headlines for lesser known drugs...path of least resistance is clearly to demonize AAS. Whichever LLL agency, I guess they are ultimately attempting to impress their boss/judge - if they jail someone, score. I know my thoughts are that the first agency should be dismantled entirely and the later should be armed with pen & paper only...not swat teams ffs.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
^^^ yeah, that. And in the case of various forms of fed, state and local LE, their FAIL on heroin, etc. makes them seek some kind of alternate news to deflect criticism through the media reports. PED's are an easy target, nobody shoots back at the swat team, and there isn't very visible activity on a street corner near you that the public might notice the next day after arrests.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic