Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Online TRT clinics under fire

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Hopefully this link works for everyone. Think Big Bodybuilding posted this recently...

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Anything and everything to make us weaker and more complacement...................
Stock UP years in advance.

100% although without listening and just looking.. fear mongering a bit. Always stock any ways. Crazy woooorld.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
This may finally get testosterone descheduled, perhaps even AAS in general. It was a bad idea from the beginning to schedule androgens, the DEA was opposed to it. Could be from their perspective this will push Biden to act and deschedule getting at the very least T off the DEAs plate. Moreover, do they really want 10’s of thousands HRT and trans/non-binary going to UG labs? This isn’t 1990 anymore and the supply is more than some shit Mex gear. Biden was behind the scheduling like he was pot back in the day, he’s for legalizing pot, why not deschedule T.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
This may finally get testosterone descheduled, perhaps even AAS in general. It was a bad idea from the beginning to schedule androgens, the DEA was opposed to it. Could be from their perspective this will push Biden to act and deschedule getting at the very least T off the DEAs plate. Moreover, do they really want 10’s of thousands HRT and trans/non-binary going to UG labs? This isn’t 1990 anymore and the supply is more than some shit Mex gear. Biden was behind the scheduling like he was pot back in the day, he’s for legalizing pot, why not deschedule T.
I think as long as we don’t hear of crazy ass steroid users killing anyone in the recent future, it’s a definite possibility. I think there’s a high probability that trans lady was mentally affected by the test she was on. Will be interesting to find out how much she was using at the time. My gay brother has been arrested countless times for beating up his boyfriends when on high dose test. Now he like tren. Hope he stays single for awhile. Told him to stay away from that shit but he won’t listen. Can’t wait to see more trans people hopefully killing each other and not our kids on the news. The future won’t bore, that’s for sure.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Strange we are suppose to root for the trans community now because they have the most political strength now in this fight. Upside down world.
Isn't it strange that in a system where the majority rule, the very small minority seem to have a larger voice. Upside down is right. Oh well, I have done a teleconference with my cardiologist 2 times and he loved it. I fired they guy because I refused to do these impersonal visits. My general physician does my TRT so I do office visits every time. I actually love talking to the guy. The DEA can do what ever the fuck they want, I could care a less. Out of the 43 years I have done steroids, 31 of those years they forced me underground.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Isn't it strange that in a system where the majority rule, the very small minority seem to have a larger voice. Upside down is right. Oh well, I have done a teleconference with my cardiologist 2 times and he loved it. I fired they guy because I refused to do these impersonal visits. My general physician does my TRT so I do office visits every time. I actually love talking to the guy. The DEA can do what ever the fuck they want, I could care a less. Out of the 43 years I have done steroids, 31 of those years they forced me underground.
Divide and conquer. It's all contrived. Trans has been weaponized.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Looks like lately the trannies have organized and are armed like they are actually going to force us to accept them or else. Recent studies show estimate that about 0.5% of adults claim to be tranny. Good luck on this little armed assault.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic