Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's up

D

dadbod82

Feb 2, 2021
Happen to stumble across this board accidentally lol. I'm on a few others and am always looking for more information and tips for me and my wife.

I just turned 39. 5-8 250lbs. My diet is always my enemy. Ultimately I'd like to get to 215-225.
Bench 325
Dead 455
Squat 405

Wife is 37. 150ish. Diet is her biggest issue too.
Bench 135
Dead 250
Squat 200ish

Thanks for having us.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @dadbod82 and relation to dadbod80, lol

Diet an issue cause of work/lifestyle or you just like eating like a normal person :)

D

dadbod82

Feb 2, 2021
Welcome to TID @dadbod82 and relation to dadbod80, lol

Diet an issue cause of work/lifestyle or you just like eating like a normal person :)
No relation. Bit of both. I like food and it's hard and expensive to cook healthy for 4 kids when they would rather have pizza and pasta ALL THE TIME. I can squeeze in 5-6 meals a day but the wife can't. She works retail amd can't leave the floor

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
No relation. Bit of both. I like food and it's hard and expensive to cook healthy for 4 kids when they would rather have pizza and pasta ALL THE TIME. I can squeeze in 5-6 meals a day but the wife can't. She works retail amd can't leave the floor

Definitely an issue I have. Being a single father of 4. My kids could eat pizza and pasta every damn day. LOL. And god forbid I waste food and all...lol. I often forget I'm not a teenager and can't eat like one. Screw getting old and having your metabolism change. Best of luck to both you and your wife. Meal prep is the only way to survive for me. As far as eating healthy, it can be very expensive but there are alternatives. Although, sometimes bland and repetitive, it is attainable. I think my biggest issue is will power.

Last edited:
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
@hawkeye I don't like wasting food and those damn chicken nuggies are soooo good!

Damn straight. My 11 year old loves McDonalds. And dammit we will go through and I cave in. After I polish off mine, he always has extra. I love food. McDonalds is the bane of my existence. LOL. Even when I pop in a Tombstone pizza, there is always extra. I just cant waste it. And if I am just being sloppy, I put in a pizza for the kids and one for me. I will face fu$k a whole pizza myself and then clean up the left over slices from the kids. Somehow I'm blaming COVID and Biden for this. LOL.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the board! You have to REALLY want it & buckle down otherwise you can always find an excuse.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic