Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New here

Nowicare

Nowicare

Dec 19, 2020
I am just introducing myself as I am new here. I am late 30s and been in the gym since 18. Kind of dabbled in prohormone back when they were around. Around my early 30s I made the jump to actual anabolics as in injectable estered hormones. Have not looked back since. Used everything common just about and even some exotics like trestolone and dhb cyp (if you can call that exotic). I home brew now. I have no problem answering any question that shares my experience. I actually like sharing my experience so you don't have to make my mistakes and feel the pain I did. I am right at 6 foot and today at the gym i weighed in at 238.6. I don't know for sure my body fat but you can see definition head to toe and my abs without flexing. There are parts of me that you can see the grain of the muscle when I am just standing there. I would think I am below 10%0bodyfat and if you believe those calipers I am below 5%.

All in all I love the gym, weight lifting and proper anabolic enhancement.....like it is the cornerstone of my life. I am a veteran and between my college years and post deployment i got into opioids pretty bad so when I say I love my workout and all that goes with it, I have no problem saying it is my new addiction. I originally got into working out at higher levels after bad break ups in college. I figured it was a way to get a positive result out of the negativity and the added bonus of seeing her face when she saw me six months later was just icing. When I finally got the opioids out of my life that is when the next level workout and anabolics happened. It's a total substitution and I don't care.

So yeah I'm addicted to this shit and I love that I am!

My workouts are concentrated isolation based. If I am not in the gym 6 days a week it's 7. Keep in mind one of those is "core" day where I basically just go look at tail and try to do a little something for my metabolism.

Reactions: CFM
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Great intro.

Welcome to TID

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Welcome!...

Last edited:
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Do you stay on or cycle on and off?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Is this the first forum you've joined? Welcome!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic