What's New?

listen you stupid motherfuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Both sides are using the term snowflakes now. It's getting quite annoying. I made a comment today about Arnold and his stupid gerrymandering fit. The ONLY reason why he's making such a big deal now is because he's a big fat liberal and the house and president are now republican controlled. When Obama was in office, he didn't seem to mind it. Someone called me a snowflake for that comment. lulz People don't even know wtf is even means anymore.

Original definition = A term used to describe someone as a nazi sympathizer.
Current definition = anyone that is "triggered".

The problem with today's definition is the word "triggered". Triggered, in today's world, is used to describe someone overly sensitive about social issues. So, no, i was not "triggered" by Arnold's post. I was pointing out how much of a fuckin hypocrite he is. He wants a socialized world, which comes with big government, then complains when big government becomes corrupt. Sorry, Arnie, you can't have big government without corruption. You have to decide which is more important.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
LMFAO at this bs. First off people that don't support trump call trump supporters racist, homophobes and fascist. Isn't that right snowflake?

As far as e mail notifications, use your settings to block them SNOWFLAKE

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Haha no the screen name was the throw away line in the post. I love both my guns. I just don't sling'em no issue with your name. Saying all people who vote dem are weak of character is something I take issue with though. My grandfather who was awarded three bronze stars for Iwo voted dem from the day he was born-the day of the titanic sinking- to the day he died-9/11- and even at 89 had a stronger upper body than you or myself. Even my father a former m60 machine gunner marine in Vietnam who I rarely agree on with anything politically couldn't get himself on board with that hack, Trump.
He was what was / is called an Eisenhower Democrat by todays standards that would be a conservative.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
LMFAO at this bs. First off people that don't support trump call trump supporters racist, homophobes and fascist. Isn't that right snowflake?

Uhhhh I don't think you read the chain, snowflake. I was clearly pretty mad about the email. Thing.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If you ban somebody, I dont want to get your goddam email updates every day for 2 goddam years. I unsbscribed 20 times and I still fucking get it. No one you banned wants to see your stupid beta male topic updates every day GOT IT?

And whoever the dumbfuck in charge of the captcha questions, your question of what the LAST name of our current president doesnt accept TRUMP but does accept OBAMA as the correct answer. Get the fuck over it snowflake, america won

does ANYONE here remember how this thread started, or the title the OP put on his thread? the assdrip wasn't even a noob, he was a fucking PRE-noob, and look at how long his thread is getting, stirring up bad feelings among a bunch of people who are way beyond noob, and way beyond the age where they should know better.

guess "manolo" is smarter than I first thought, maybe lurking somewhere laughing at the mess he created with a few keystrokes.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
does ANYONE here remember how this thread started, or the title the OP put on his thread? the assdrip wasn't even a noob, he was a fucking PRE-noob, and look at how long his thread is getting, stirring up bad feelings among a bunch of people who are way beyond noob, and way beyond the age where they should know better.

guess "manolo" is smarter than I first thought, maybe lurking somewhere laughing at the mess he created with a few keystrokes.

Yeah I only chimed in because he was shitting on us, basically. Then things went south...

M

Manolo

Apr 2, 2013

I COULDNT LOG IN I WAS BANNED YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I COULDNT LOG IN I WAS BANNED YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

acc5d6d0f6c8dd9ee5c1dcf065b9f46b2749c53b6f093646c061f9bd1852a860.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.