Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Motivational Songs

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Do you have a song that always works when you need to bust out a new PR, get your training going, get fired up? This is mine, "This Is Now," by Hatebreed, a song that has meaning that reaches back to my teenage years. If you have a song like this on your ipod, please, share with us what it is, and what it means to you.
"This Is Now" video - http://youtu.be/i072ui6A9Co

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Not soo much to pump me up in the gym...but Won't Back Down by Tom Petty....picks me up anytime I'm down. And it sounds weird, but I know its wat got me through my divorce, weird how one man's words can have such an impact

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Not soo much to pump me up in the gym...but Won't Back Down by Tom Petty....picks me up anytime I'm down. And it sounds weird, but I know its wat got me through my divorce, weird how one man's words can have such an impact

That is a great song! I've used that song many a time to get motivated over the years, also "Running Down A Dream." You can't go wrong with Tom Petty, IMHO.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I listen to some of the Bad AZZ guitar tracks every now and then. Satriani some Vai and SRV

Last edited by a moderator:
MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
I listen to some of the Bad AZZ guitar tracks every now and then. Satrian some Vai and SRV

Great choice, my friend! Steve Vai, Satriani and SRV are awesome, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im a big fam of metal,thrash,death metal and classic rock....When i train i have no choice of music untill i pick something out before training.....But as of lately ive been listening to alot of throw backs like old van halen,old sabbath, Rush ect....yesterday jam during training i was listening to MOD RULES with sabbath and DIO.Music like this never dies....and then i put on some Vemon theres lastest cd Metal Black.......dw

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Biohazard (old) and Deftones usually do it for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic