Remy14
What's New?

Trump is a Loser

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Wow, I asked for it, and I got it! LOL

I'm evangelical, and I haven't heard any of this stuff in church. I guess I'm lucky to go to a church that doesn't try to mix in politics. At my church we believe some things are right and wrong based on the Bible, not based on whatever is trendy. And identifying what's wrong is meant to provide a guiderail to constructive personal behavior, not a cudgel to beat on those who disagree. I've always wondered whether those guys hollering like that honestly believe that they had ever changed someone's heart, or if they rather had simply bloviated to feel better about themselves....

In any event, I'd rather live in a town packed with lower, middle class Mormons than a town filled with lower, middle class progressives. I think you'll get a lot less hate in mormonville.

Nice post brother. If I had gone to your church I would probably still be a believer.....

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
They said he needed to hit a 10 out of 10 tonight. That was an 11!!!!! BOOM!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
unstumpable-Trump.jpg

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Thats a normal response after their partys convention

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good to see Clinton surging back. You're screwed if Trump gets in, may as well be voting in the new Hitler.

Reactions: HGH
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Good to see Clinton surging back. You're screwed if Trump gets in, may as well be voting in the new Hitler.
what the fuk are u talking about?? you have no fukking clue man..Im glad your not an american..If you vote clinton u should die a slow painful death..Luciferian disgusting kunt she is..but u wouldnt know that would u

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
what the fuk are u talking about?? you have no fukking clue man..Im glad your not an american..If you vote clinton u should die a slow painful death..Luciferian disgusting kunt she is..but u wouldnt know that would u
Jeepers, chill out bro. We're all not entitled to an opinion?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic