Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Nausea and vomiting on Anavar

B

bbw

Jan 18, 2015
Hello everyone!

I've lifted for a couple years with purpose and a little more knowledge than when I first began. I've competed in bikini, but would much prefer to add some size for figure in the future.

I'm about 9 days into my first cycle of Anavar with a 10mg/day dose. I've been incredibly nauseous, I've thrown up a couple times since Friday, and am completely lacking any appetite. Any suggestions on how to counter these sides? Will they go away at some point in my cycle?

I appreciate any help or advice!

BW

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I haven't come across too many females, or anyone for that matter, having these sides when dealing with orals except in very large dosages. I would make sure you are attempting to consume food with the orals and ensure that you received them from a reputable gent/gal.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I agree with what AXE mentioned. Have you noticed any other sides since you've been taking it??? Are you absolutely sure it's anavar??? There was a recent test done on some suspicious anavar and the results came back that it was anadrol...

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Yea but even anadrol shouldn't make you toss your cookies.

Take a couple days off and see if that stops the nausea - which would indicate that whatever it is that you are taking as "anavar" is the source. And if it is get back to your source about whatever the **** has been substituted as "var" that he sold you. A good source would want to know if there's something dicey about his / her product and will both take your input as note to improve the stuff and replace it w/ something else that is reliable. If not, **** that source.

Also look at everything else you might've changed since this started - any particular food you've started consuming? Or other supplements? Doesn't have to be UG stuff - OTC supps like really aggressive thermogenics can have a nasty effect on your stomach. I've actually never heard of people nauseous from an oral, var or even a faked but much more aggressive compound like anadrol or dbol. Both of those, I'd instead expect to see something like mega spike in blood pressure or headaches as well as sudden increase in water retention. Who knows if whatever you stuff is has some sort of shitty filler or isn't pharma-quality clean. But stuff like that doesn't fly too far from any source so I'd expect to see more than one person complain about it. (NOTE: I don't know anything about your source but generally if there's something that is actually causing people to be sick, it is usually called out pretty quickly, as opposed to something that is dosed stronger/ weaker or is a fake but still a legit steroid).

Try to isolate each thing you've changed since the day it started and eliminate them to see if you can identify what is doing it. As mentioned - combinations of OTC supps can also cause a nasty stomach so look at everything you're inputting.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I echo sassys advice . Cuz Anavar usually very mild but hey we all respond different . Maybe lab ?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Ive heard of this with some when taken on an empty stomach.Have you been taking it this way or with food? If so,try taking only with meals and see if that fixes your problem.

If not,it could also possibly be the quality of the Var you have.Low grade compounds can also have this effect.

Please keep us posted with how it goes.

A

Akamai

Feb 23, 2012
Be sure its Anavar, Know the source. Back down to the lowest amount possible, If they are tens Quarter them. Back in the day all we could get in anavar were 2.5mgs and its enough as a starting dose for female athletes and it give you room to advance. You can always increase it along the way. Nausea can be as simple as the hormonal change.

Hope it helps

Ak

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So, yeah, I'm completely shocked as I've never heard of this either. In any event. my guess is that since your hormones went out of whack you pretty much have the symptoms similar to pregnant women at the first trimester of puke ready.

My suggestion, and it's pretty shitty, but it might work, but try getting some digestive enzymes you can suck on and see if that helps. You can also try ginger as that is a good stomach relaxant.

Otherwise, your other option is cutting out the var, and working your ass off for the gains instead.

Last though, is this a liquid you are taking? or a pill for Var?

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Check BP.. Everyone response differently but some of my clients always get headaches and nausea the first week into var cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic