Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Insane Altercation Today w/ Gym Newb

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I acted like a shithead today but it's kind of funny so I'll post it here. It's copy/paste from my other forum:

Homeboy was trying to superset on 3 different machines, with almost zero weight on each of them, and had used like his towel and keys and shit to claim them. I asked how many sets of this he had left and he said he'd just started, even though I'd watched him do 2 sets each on all of the machines.

I said, "You know it's not entirely reasonable to take up 3 machines at once in a crowded gym"

He said, "People superset here all the time"

I said, "Yeah maybe more advanced lifters who know what they're doing will use two machines at-"

And he blurted out "YOU THINK YOU'RE AN ADVANCED LIFTER? YOU'RE JUST A FAT GUY".

I wear an enormous hoodie and enormous sweats at the gym so no one can really see my body, but if you have a brain you can tell that i'm not fat. Anyway he said this so I just walked up and picked up his towel and walked across the gym with it calmly and plunked it into the trash can. With him trailing behind me huffing and puffing but afraid to grab it from me.

So while he was digging that out of the trash I went back to the other machine and grabbed his keys off of it and same thing- sauntered over to the trash can and plunked 'em in with him one inch behind me the whole time.

Then I went back over to the hammer strength lat pull and threw on some more weight and started using it. Then he grabbed onto the back to try to stop me but that didnt work so he JUMPED ONTO IT and put his whole body weight on the back side (on the two extra prongs that face inward) and I just kept repping it out with his full weight on there until he fell off onto the floor.

Then he started screaming that he was going to call the police, which he either did do or pretended to do while everyone stared and I just kept working out. Literally every person in the gym was watching him flip out but I just kept on lifting. It was my last exercise of the day so I got up and said "bye faggot" because I knew it would enrage him further and it did.

The manager walked up just in time to see him screaming at me, "NO, YOU ARE THE FAGGOT! YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT YOU ARE A FAGGOT..." and he literally had foamy spit in the corners of his mouth and a string of spittle connecting his lips and his face was red and he looked completely, entirely insane and everyone was laughing.

As I left the manager thanked me for remaining calm and told me to have a nice day.

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
BTW i forgot to mention that while I was repping it out with his full body weight on it he was yelling at me "YOU THINK YOURE SO STRONG! YOURE ONLY STRONG CUZ YOURE FAT!" then he fell off.

Want2lift

Want2lift

Jun 12, 2012
LMAO... I would have paid money to see that display. I love my garage gym. No B.S. Just loud music and lots of weight!!

Reactions: HGH

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I hope you smiled in his face when you threw his shit in the trash! He obviously has a big button you pushed. Good for him your not on the tren train, he would've got steam rolled, haha! Great job keeping your composure, that is not easy to do

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
That's the funniest shit I've read in a long time hahahaaaa

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Post up a pic and we will tell you if you are FAT......lol
Sounds hilarious really bro!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You definitely handled it well. I think I would have thrown him in the trash instead of his shit.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I hope you smiled in his face when you threw his shit in the trash! He obviously has a big button you pushed. Good for him your not on the tren train, he would've got steam rolled, haha! Great job keeping your composure, that is not easy to do

I am on tren! just 300mg/wk of tren e. not much but it's my first time.

I am pretty proud of myself for not doing anything too crazy. I made sure to not touch him so he couldn't claim any assault bullshit.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am on tren! just 300mg/wk of tren e. not much but it's my first time.

I am pretty proud of myself for not doing anything too crazy. I made sure to not touch him so he couldn't claim any assault bullshit.

Brotha, I have had great results with 300mg a week of tren E its all about the training.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Dude that was my favorite towel. :( And do you have ANY IDEA how much a new VW Beetle key is?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
See, it would pay to have the old man around...

You could have beat him with the cane :D

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic