Members
Latest Member
jacobss

ItalianMuscles Vodka House Recipe Thread

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
A shot of frozen grey goose throw in a mike's hard lemonade.

I use to hammer these all day long back in the day.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Italian my bro in law was living in Europe and he used to drink a vodka called ursus comes in cranberry.we get it here in oz not easy but have a shop near by that sells it.we mix it with red bull go through a bottle and no hang overs only thing I get is heart palpitation lol

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Do you guys get black vodka? Only vodka I like.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Ghost pepper Bloody Mary

6 ghost peppers
1 c Tito's vodka
4 c Bloody Mary mix
4 celery stalks

Soak the ghost peppers in the vodka overnight, then strain out the peppers. Fill a glass with ice. Pour 1½ oz of vodka over the ice. Add 1 cup of Bloody Mary mix and shake in a martini shaker. Pour back into glass and garnish with a celery stalk.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
1-Bud light draft 16 oz
1- 2oz shot Bacardi 151
Light the 151, Drop it into the bud light, Pound it, Repeat 10 times.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Ghost pepper Bloody Mary

6 ghost peppers
1 c Tito's vodka
4 c Bloody Mary mix
4 celery stalks

Soak the ghost peppers in the vodka overnight, then strain out the peppers. Fill a glass with ice. Pour 1½ oz of vodka over the ice. Add 1 cup of Bloody Mary mix and shake in a martini shaker. Pour back into glass and garnish with a celery stalk.

You got balls, my friend. Ghost peppers have some serious heat.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I think belvedere vodka is better then grey goose. Belvedere and water with lime juice. Mean summer drink.

Belvedere is actually my favorite. There is a distinct taste between the two. Belvedere is made with rye, and If I remember correctly, grey goose is made with wheat. I always tell people that say they cant taste the difference.. Take a shot of absolut, and then do a shot of premium like grey goose or Belvedere.. Most never go back to absolut..

Italian my bro in law was living in Europe and he used to drink a vodka called ursus comes in cranberry.we get it here in oz not easy but have a shop near by that sells it.we mix it with red bull go through a bottle and no hang overs only thing I get is heart palpitation lol

Ive heard of it, and even asked for it at a few liquor stores by me, but they don't carry it. Its a EU vodka made in holland/netherlands.. As for red bull/vodkas, I used to drink those every now and then, but stopped. Its not safe drink to drink. Probably why you experienced those heart palpitations. Too much redbull..

Do you guys get black vodka? Only vodka I like.

That one I never heard of.. Just google it. Sounds interesting where it comes from..

Blavod (blah-VOD) is an 80-proof black vodka distilled in the United Kingdom. It is marketed on the liquor's unique black color that derives from Black Catechu, i.e. extracts from the heartwood of Burmese catechu acacia trees.[1] Such additives do not interfere with the characteristics of the vodka, imparting no additional flavor or odour.[2] Catechu also does not stain or leave a trace of other flavours.

Ghost pepper Bloody Mary

6 ghost peppers
1 c Tito's vodka
4 c Bloody Mary mix
4 celery stalks

I love, love spicey drinks.. Thanks for the recipe!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
1-Bud light draft 16 oz
1- 2oz shot Bacardi 151
Light the 151, Drop it into the bud light, Pound it, Repeat 10 times.

Wrong thread homie.. This is the vodka recipe thread! :)

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
3 olives grape vodka with preferred energy drink....the pineapple(y) taste of the red bull and the grape go well together.....very sweet though.

I enjoy a bloody mary but my buddy makes this kind and since then, I've never liked another.

He uses:
grey poupon
worcestershire
horseradish
a-1
tabasco and some other stuff that he won't tell me......simply cures a hangover in about 3 gulps!

Can you elaborate on the exact proportions. This might be very useful info tomorrow.

Slic.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Can you elaborate on the exact proportions. This might be very useful info tomorrow.

Slic.

Haha, he keeps it a secret, I tried asking him a bunch. It's spicy as **** though

Good luck tomorrow lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic