Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

HCG Trouble?

T

TomaHawk

Dec 1, 2012
Not sure if i have something to worry about or not. Im using hcg for pct. 500units ed. subcutaneous in belly. Injections from the same vial sting. one day stings the next day I feel nothing. This morning i took my shot of HCG and as soon as i began to inject i could feel pins and needles originating from injection site and spreading to whole body and then in an instant nothing. Ive felt the stinging before, when i took hcg for pct other times but ive never felt the pins and needles. Any ideas on the stinging and pins and needles?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Hcg is NOT to be used during pct. Should have been running it 500iu a week during cycle and stopped 3 days before pct began....

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
^^^^this is true..as for the stinging/tingling..maybe your hitting a vein

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Hcg is NOT to be used during pct. Should have been running it 500iu a week during cycle and stopped 3 days before pct began....

Says who?? I know several people that have used it for pct and actually like it better than clomid.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Can we all work on saying our opinions like it's a fact? k thx bye

No idea on the stinging. Could have hit a nerve or something?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The topic is why does it stings, not when one should take HCG.

If your swabbing the HCG vial with alcohol prior to pinning, u could possibly be injecting some alcohol residue which can sting.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Says who?? I know several people that have used it for pct and actually like it better than clomid.
That was a common thought. The drug mimics the effects of LH in the body stimulating cells to produce testosterone in the nuts. It will not help in pct, it increases estrogen levels do to higher aromatizing of the testosterone being produced bringing greater inhibition of the HPTA....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
The topic is why does it stings, not when one should take HCG.

If your swabbing the HCG vial with alcohol prior to pinning, u could possibly be injecting some alcohol residue which can sting.

Good point. Just thought I would give my opinion on hcg during pct...

T

TomaHawk

Dec 1, 2012
Thanks guys for all the input. The hitting a nerve and the alcohol idea I think are the best causes of the stinging and pins and needles. HCG as far as PCT goes for "me" consists of using hcg at the end of my cycle after my last pin and in the two weeks while i wait for my gear to run its course. I use it to increase testicular size so that when i hit em with clomid i dont have to wait as long for "normal" test levels. Make sense? or have i been fed a load of shit?..lol

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Thanks guys for all the input. The hitting a nerve and the alcohol idea I think are the best causes of the stinging and pins and needles. HCG as far as PCT goes for "me" consists of using hcg at the end of my cycle after my last pin and in the two weeks while i wait for my gear to run its course. I use it to increase testicular size so that when i hit em with clomid i dont have to wait as long for "normal" test levels. Make sense? or have i been fed a load of shit?..lol

It's ok to run it like that. I took your post like you where running it during pct. Sorry...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic