Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Side fat - does it requre Anti-E's to get rid off it ?

A

ak_manu

Mar 9, 2013
I have been working out since age 17 and now I'm 27, the biggest problem I have is side fat(love handles). I have tried various diets and cardio sessions with minor to no effect on that portion of fat on me. I'm weighting over 90Kgs, 5'8" with immpressive muscular physique. Never did roids cycle. the only problem is side fat, how to get rid of it, do I need to look for some anti-estrogen stuff ?

I'm on Finalo(finasteride - 1 mg/daily) on prescription due do hair fall problems for about 6 months now and its under control.
I think that free testosterone in my body is getting converted into DHT or estrogens. (may be a reason I'm not able to get rid of side fat).

appreciate any replies in advance...

Rgds,
AK

Last edited:
JOMO

JOMO

Jul 5, 2012
I thought for the longest that I would never get rid of mine until....my diet was in check while working with a nutritionist. We all think we eat good enough or are strict enough when infact we were not even close. Post up your current meal plan and im sure you can get some solid advice.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
I think it's your diet. You can workout for 20 years, but remember this, nothing you do in the gym can get you fat. Only what you do out of it. Like it was said above, post up your diet and people will be happy to point out where you are going wrong.

A

ak_manu

Mar 9, 2013
Here is my diet plan -

Morning 6:30 AM
6 egg whites + 2 whole eggs + 1 cup of coffee
1 tab finasteride 1 mg (on prescription) + 1 tab fish oil

9:30 AM
Veg sandwich in brown bread + Black coffee

11:30 AM
cup of cofee/green tea

1:00 PM
1 cup Legumes + 2 cup rice + 1 cup mix veg

4:30 PM
6 egg whites + (1 cup nuts+raisins / 1 1/2 cups oats with nuts+raisins) + Flax seed 1tbsp

5:45 PM
1 Glucosamine with MSM + 3 Amino acids tabs

6:00 PM to 7:00 PM Workout

7:15 PM
Whey Protein with milk + Flax seed oil 1tbsp

9:45 PM
8Oz chicken breast + 2 cups mix veg
1 tab fish oil + 1 multivitamin + 2 Liv.52 DS

Greentea occasionally before bed

I work in shifts so, the meal plan is adjusted accordingly (monthly)

above diet plan is monday to Saturday

On Sunday I do not follow the above diet and eat anything I want,

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I have same issue but a little more towards the back.

They are always there until I get my body fat way down like I did the one time I competed. (That was about 7%)

What's your body fat %?

B

big

Oct 21, 2012
630 am about 60-70 g of oats made with water and Whey isolate or couple of bananas and whey made with water
930 am your 630 am meal with about 50-60 g brown rice in green tea
1pm lean steak or chicken with 50=60 g brown rice
4pm 1 cup of oats made with water with your eggs
whey protein isolate made with water aprox 60 mis b4 workout
Straight after workout Whey isolate made with water 35g/35g maltodextrin/5g creatine/5g glutamine
one cup of mixed veg instead of 2 with your chicken

add something like this in the mix along with 30 mis fasted cardio 3 days a week on none training days Good Luck :]

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
You are nearly 200 lbs @ 5'8

Your daily protein is:
12 egg whites 48g
2 whole eggs 12
whey protein shake with milk 50 if 2 scoops
8 oz chicken 60

That's 170 grams. You need to increase your protein to at least 1g per lb bw. That's a minimum.

Any idea what your BF% is? At your height and weight I don't see you eating enough to maintain lean mass of 200 lbs. Honestly, on that diet you should be skinny as a rail. How long have you been eating like this?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have been working out since age 17 and now I'm 27, the biggest problem I have is side fat(love handles). I have tried various diets and cardio sessions with minor to no effect on that portion of fat on me. I'm weighting over 90Kgs, 5'8" with immpressive muscular physique. Never did roids cycle. the only problem is side fat, how to get rid of it, do I need to look for some anti-estrogen stuff ?

I'm on Finalo(finasteride - 1 mg/daily) on prescription due do hair fall problems for about 6 months now and its under control.
I think that free testosterone in my body is getting converted into DHT or estrogens. (may be a reason I'm not able to get rid of side fat).

appreciate any replies in advance...

Rgds,
AK

body fat higher since you have been on finasteride?

High estrogen can cause fat distribution around the mid section in me.

or poor diet.

A

ak_manu

Mar 9, 2013
appreciate all the suggestions.

I'll definitely up my protein intake upto 1.5g / lb bw and will add some fasted cardio as well.

Past two months I'm on this diet and managed to get rid of some Fat off my body.

My body Fat is approx 12% at this time.

A

ak_manu

Mar 9, 2013
Shall I also do blood test to check my test and esto levels ?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Considering your stats and diet, your T level is high. Trust me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic