Members
Latest Member
bkstacksit
What's New?

Happy wife, happy life?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Seems to work for me; why argue with her for stupid shit, let her run the show. Didn't used to be like that, everything used to be a fight. I guess we're both strong headed.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
New wife, happier life.

lol.... and half of your belongings. Im pretty good for letting my Wife think she wins most of the time, I have learned usually she just wants to be heard.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
lol.... and half of your belongings. Im pretty good for letting my Wife think she wins most of the time, I have learned usually she just wants to be heard.

Maybe you don't listen to what she has to say (no pun intended).

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I'm plotting to shit can mine once the kids grow up...lol

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
I pretty much let her run shit unless it's something that is really important to me then i just do what i want. i guess it's just easier that way and i'm pretty much a laid back guy so unless it's something that really means something to me, why bother.

i get food made for me, sex on the regular and she doesn't hound me to do a bunch of shit and isn't hung up on money so i got it pretty good

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
i get food made for me, sex on the regular and she doesn't hound me to do a bunch of shit and isn't hung up on money so i got it pretty good

I get all that and can walk away anytime and keep what I got.

Not to say that marriage is not a beautiful thing but I see so many break down after a while whether it be 2 years or 25 years that it has me not wanting to sign the contract.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I pretty much let her run shit unless it's something that is really important to me then i just do what i want. i guess it's just easier that way and i'm pretty much a laid back guy so unless it's something that really means something to me, why bother.

Pretty much my motto, makes for a good, stress free life. Like you I pick my battles and we get along great. Besides if you start over with a new one you just have to train them all over again and you just end up right where you were, just a different face

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I gotta say I have it pretty damn good but I don't have the usual wife either.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
mine yells at me for spending money, cooks for me, and doesn't argue with me because she even admits im always right. She tells me to make the decisions cause she always picks the wrong ones. I let her have about 1-2 "your right hunnie im wrong" a month and it keeps her happy lol. I try to live by the happy wife motto but shes pretty laid back and easy so it makes it really easy for me.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
im not married but when it comes to my girl and i, we usually discuss any big decision together before hand. We may disagree on the outcome but we will at least sit down and talk about it first. The only thing i keep to myself is who, when, and where I buy my gear lol :D

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Didn't realise most of you guys are married.personally you got to have communication.i have been married for 15years.marriage is not easy when you have kids but rewarding.never regretted it a day in my life.funny thing tho fishing is my love and I remember when I was dating my now wife I had collected all this fishing gear and had planned when we had kids we could go fishing.only problem is my three boys don't enjoy it.now I'm stuck with 20 grand worth of fishing lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic