Members
Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

Any OTC PCT's worth a damn?

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
I ran a very mild cycle of Test Cyp, 100mg a week for 10 weeks. I put on a solid 20 lbs and got what I was after. I was told about an OTC PCT, but couldnt remeber the name of it. I went through a rut of about 3 weeks of feeling like crap, but continued to hit the weights hard. I lost about half of what I gained, but feel better now. Just wondering if anyone has used an OTC PCT and their results. I am getting ready to get more gear and run with it again. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I cant help you with an OTC. I also cant understand why you would use one when you can click a site sponsor and get a serm based pct in a matter of days. I like cem ..good products , fast turnaround. If im missing something that makes this impossible for you i apologize.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Don't do it man. They're all natural junk which in most cases is more dangerous then research chems. Go get some Clomid and nolva! Why even risk it? Pct is the most important part of a cycle. Don't half ass it

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've used Recycle from Purus Labs in conjunction with low dose aromasin and torem. My best recovery ever. If I wasn't cruising forever it would be my only pct stack. Great product.

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
Thanks Bro, appreciate the response.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I've used Recycle from Purus Labs in conjunction with low dose aromasin and torem. My best recovery ever. If I wasn't cruising forever it would be my only pct stack. Great product.

I love purus labs. SLINshot is one of my fav supplements (wish i could find it easier!) but ive never used a supplement in my pct that made a damn bit of difference. Id suspect that the torem had just about everything to do with your recovery. Its a great serm.
Just my opinion. To each his own

T

thenextbigthing

Sep 9, 2012
I love purus labs. SLINshot is one of my fav supplements (wish i could find it easier!) but ive never used a supplement in my pct that made a damn bit of difference. Id suspect that the torem had just about everything to do with your recovery. Its a great serm.

DAA in addition to nolva is always a safe bet but thats my 2 cents. If you're looking for something like Gaspari's novadex xt I'd say save your money

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
Clomi and Nolva with a splash of HCG is a decent mix if you can handle the clomi days. As for OTC I always take Vit E,Zinc,Copper and L-Arg alond with PCT,just seems to help. 20lbs in 10 weeks on 100mgs of Cyp a week,must be some good brew.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Agreed, the torem and aromasin were the main (only) factors in recovery of HPTA function. However, I had run successful PCTs with that stack before, and when I added in the Recycle from Purus Labs, I noticed a distinct improvement in sex drive/performance, strength retention, and overall mood during PCT. I recommend it to everyone I know who actually comes off.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Clomi and Nolva with a splash of HCG is a decent mix if you can handle the clomi days. As for OTC I always take Vit E,Zinc,Copper and L-Arg alond with PCT,just seems to help. 20lbs in 10 weeks on 100mgs of Cyp a week,must be some good brew.

HCG is not to be used during PCT. It is suppressive in and of itself, so regardless of how you think you feel during a PCT that includes HCG, you are not actually recovering fully. Still not sure how that knowledge hasn't spread across our community yet.

Also, I'll be the first to say that if you gained 20lbs in 10 weeks on 100mgs Cyp per week, you were undereating, undertraining, undersleeping, undersized, and your gear is overdosed.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
You can use HCG pre-pct for a few weeks or even low dose OCT. I wish I could stay on HCG, it's euphoric for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic