Latest Member
bkstacksit
What's New?

Obamacare upheld...

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Sorry got off on a rant there. Sad times.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Once you jack up the costs of entry level employees, you hire fewer entry level people, and then you have swelling unemployment among the young. Just look at Europe today, about 30% of young people under 35 are unemployed. That's not on purpose, but it's an unintended consequence of all the regulations and worker protections. Sure, it's nice once you get a job, if you can ever get one....

H

haasezlube

Jun 27, 2012
I am a small business owner ass well, and am on target with BigGameHunter, as i have had to lay off 10 employees due to overraught taxation of late! That sucks, for me and mostly for all my guys whom were good ass employees that did not deserve this shit!

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
At the start of 2000 to mid 06 we had 12 people now were down to 4. This was before the health care mandate.

Its hard to watch all the people fooled by the news and slick attorneys/politicians who are claiming they will get free health care. If its pushed off on owners of companies it wont be long until its passed on to the public which could cause hyper inflation.

A few other by products come to mind:

1. Small businesses closed
2. Backed up doctors offices
3. No choice of health care provider/doctor (there are bad doctors out there)
4. Companies not allowing employees to be "full time"
5. More of our jobs going overseas

These are just small examples I see comming and Im just an Average Joe. Nevermind that everything the govt touches is corrupt ,exploited and unchecked.

Made in the USA is just a bumper sticker. Until we as Americans tell the govt to stay out of the free market and stop exploiting the very people that keep us employed and fed we will get what we deserve....and I dont mean another govt check.

We also need to stop the demonization of corperations. MOST are not out to do us all in, unfortunately, they have to go overseas to protect themselves from the things we have allowed to happen to them here.

Last edited:
BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Thanks for the soap box. Im going back to work.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Alkalize For Health - Transcendental Meditation Improves Health! - Cancer Alternatives:
Holland's largest health insurance company, Silver Cross, offers a 30% reduction in health insurance premiums to people who practice TM regularly.

I am in Vienna. Here you can clean the shit in public toilets for drug addicted, homeless, gay and other careless people.
But if you don't kiss their hiney they call you a Nazi, if you don't touch them with silk gloves, their pimps will teach you manners and if you don't accept the hierachic system of brain-damaged freaks, the police will show you how to clean their shoes with your tongue.

So why should I tell somebody about TM and insurance in Holland?

Could you imagine that a Nazi without manners would do meditation?

The people want to talk!
They don't care about any problems. And if they care - then they talk - and if I don't want to talk - they will find a way that I talk.
They will. Because it's their life essence to talk, talk, talk, talk.
You have to look deep in their eyes.
You have to talk with them.
If you clean the toilet,
if you produce cars,
if you deliver newspapers,
if you work in a warehouse

you have to talk, talk, talk, talk,

talking is RULE NUMBER ONE.

And if there is a nuclear war tomorrow - or now or yesterday.
People continue to talk.
And if you don't talk . then you are sick.

You can take drugs - you can take your ass full of drugs - you can be stoned months.
You just need a good talking, be nice to your people, talk with them,
drink beer with them, talk, and drink coffee with them,
talk, and smoke cigarettes
talk about sex
talk about fucking
talk about babies,
talk about shit women
talk about sexy women

without that you are shit.
you have to talk.

if you don't have money - if you don't have work.
no problem

you just have to talk.

talk about this - love your people
life is talking.

no matter if you talk shit or if you destroy the world.

People need the two eyes infront of their faces with a moving mouth and moving lips
and they want to hear words, words - words.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
At the start of 2000 to mid 06 we had 12 people now were down to 4. This was before the health care mandate.

Its hard to watch all the people fooled by the news and slick attorneys/politicians who are claiming they will get free health care. If its pushed off on owners of companies it wont be long until its passed on to the public which could cause hyper inflation.

A few other by products come to mind:

1. Small businesses closed
2. Backed up doctors offices
3. No choice of health care provider/doctor (there are bad doctors out there)
4. Companies not allowing employees to be "full time"
5. More of our jobs going overseas

These are just small examples I see comming and Im just an Average Joe. Nevermind that everything the govt touches is corrupt ,exploited and unchecked.

Made in the USA is just a bumper sticker. Until we as Americans tell the govt to stay out of the free market and stop exploiting the very people that keep us employed and fed we will get what we deserve....and I dont mean another govt check.

We also need to stop the demonization of corperations. MOST are not out to do us all in, unfortunately, they have to go overseas to protect themselves from the things we have allowed to happen to them here.

From what I understand you will not have to offer health care to your employees because you don't employ 50 people. Not saying I'm for the bill because I'm not but I don't think it hit you...for now.

I say for now because due to the ruling it seems that the Supreme Court has opened to door to a ton of other future regulations by calling them taxes "just because they can".

Best of luck in your company because its tough right now.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
The individual mandate was ruled unconstitutional...meaning the government can not compel us to buy something. Next, what the court (specifically Justice Roberts) did was brilliant. They called it a TAX. Obamacare is just another government program funded through a tax. If we want to pay, we will keep paying the tax. If we dont want the program, we will elect those that will eliminate the program. On a macro scale, all of these issues are self-correcting. Money made by others will eventually run out. It always does. Or, they get sick of it getting taken away and they buy an army. :)

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
From what I understand you will not have to offer health care to your employees because you don't employ 50 people. Not saying I'm for the bill because I'm not but I don't think it hit you...for now.

I say for now because due to the ruling it seems that the Supreme Court has opened to door to a ton of other future regulations by calling them taxes "just because they can".

Best of luck in your company because its tough right now.

Thanks for the kind words. Your right in its present form the mandate will not effect us I think we will be fine. But other larger companies it will and their employees will feel it. The way it is presented and investigated effects us all.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Some one needs to shoot the silly son-of-a-bitch! carry-on~!

Why don't you beat this nigga. I think he's disgusting:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Fuck obama! This dude is grade A first class piece of dog shit. Welcome to U.S.S.A people. Like tommyguns said, there will be no restrictions on what the government can regulate.

Its called NEW WORLD ORDER......Fucken nigger fucken obama is just a puppet being told what to do by those u dont see...Obama and bush are puppet fuck buddies ...dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic