Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dorian Yates getting back in Shape

DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
What is it with retired professional bodybuilders getting these thick waists? Ronnie looks even worse these days with his huge gut.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
if he has a thick waist in post #3 99% of us are fatasses, ronnie on the other hand just plain let himself go and aged poorly.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
if he has a thick waist in post #3 99% of us are fatasses, ronnie on the other hand just plain let himself go and aged poorly.

The years of heavy, heavy lifting have really caught up with Ronnie. He obviously has some form of nerve damage & has had numerous surgeries over the last few years. I would bet that he lives a pretty painful life nowadays.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
agreed there ^^....it finally caught up to him. I remember seeing a video where he woke up and chewed like 37 pills or something first thing in the morning....makes sense that even if he tapered let alone stopped what he was doing, his system would have been shocked right off the bat.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
He looks great. Sadly, I'm starting to see the same thinness in my skin that he's starting to show. It sucks getting old, LOL.

He looks good, but he ain't 6%.

Although that very thin skin was Yates trademark ,he had that very grainy conditioning that was unprecedented , still looks great like a proper English hard nut .

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Probably my favorite bodybuilder. I hope Im that lean at 49..

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Probably my favorite bodybuilder. I hope Im that lean at 49..

LOL! yea for sure, most of us won't even look close to that at his age.

With several MR.O titles he don't have to prove shit to anyone these days.

Nothin but respect for the guy.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Dorain is one of the few bodybuilders that is more impressive in person than he is in pics or videos. His back is unreal... his traps look like they rise about 2" off the rest of his back. I've seen almost every top level pro in person & Dorian is one of the few that really stands out from the group.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Dorian is the original Mass Monster. He completely changed the sport.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Christ his core is so thick. There is a guy that just loves lifting.

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
if he has a thick waist in post #3 99% of us are fatasses

Absolutely! I couldn't agree more. Damn, if people think he's fat. I don't wanna know what they think of me....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic