Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt

The Science Behind Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Great article, thanks. Always like reading DAT's articles.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Nice, good info on MCT & castoroil also with it's extremely slow release, longer than any other vehicles i've seen.

Intramuscular rate of disappearance of oily vehicles in rabbits investigated by gamma-scintigraphy, Kirsten Schultz et al, International Journal of Pharmaceutics 169 (1998) 121–126

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Can someone please Sticky this?? Awesome INFO.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Nice, good info on MCT & castoroil also with it's extremely slow release, longer than any other vehicles i've seen.

Castor Oil is something you definitely would not want to use for anything involving injection.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Castor Oil is something you definitely would not want to use for anything involving injection.

Actualy it is, there are a lot of drugs made with castor oil from big pharmaceutical companies for injects. (it's mixed with other carriers but it works good when done right)

Now for large volume injects like snynthol than NO.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Doesnt synthol make your muscles bigger without even training? I just dont understand the need to use this compound. If you dont have the genetics, you arent going to be a champion bodybuilder anyways. Not to mention the horror stories you hear about infections, etc.. Just my opinion!

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Actualy it is, there are a lot of drugs made with castor oil from big pharmaceutical companies for injects. (it's mixed with other carriers but it works good when done right)

Now for large volume injects like snynthol than NO.

What kind of injects? I'm assuming the clearance rates of whatever it is used for is
not indefinite?

Last edited:
J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Doesnt synthol make your muscles bigger without even training?

Only temporarily if used for that purpose only, which is not the way Syntherol
is meant to be used.

ItalianMuscle said:
I just dont understand the need to use this compound. If you dont have the genetics, you arent going to be a champion bodybuilder anyways.

When everything else fails to make a certain muscle grow, often times SEOs can
help you break through that plateau. As they forcibly stretch the fascia around
the muscle.

Not to mention the horror stories you hear about infections, etc.. Just my opinion!

All those 'horror' stories about infections stem from either dirty injection practices or
dirty gear. Infections have nothing to do with SEOs as a whole. If your oils, needles
and environment are sterile, you will not get infections.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What kind of injects? I'm assuming the clearance rates of whatever it is used for is
not indefinite?

Oil based and some made with Test Undecan and Test enan, I believe there is a progest inject for women made with castoroil as well.

NOTE ON THE SUBCUTANEOUS ABSORPTION OF OILS BY RATS AND MICE, WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE ASSAY OF CESTRIN.
REFERENCE TO THE ASSAY OF CESTRIN.
By RUTH DEANENSLY and A.S. PARKES 1.
(from the national institue for medical research, London, N.W.3.)

In other animals, such as the ferret, and particularly man, the skin and subcutaneous tissue are highly vascular, and conditions for absorption are far better. To judge by the absence of local reaction, the human subject can absorb 1.0 cc castor oil daily with comparative ease.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...YhagWr&sig=AHIEtbQYzqVDkFObMDCZEXZ4XQ4AwxsJ7g

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

It's very thick and painful in my experience (pharm grade test e) so it's not suitable for smaller muscle groups like the arms or the calves or even the shoulders. I have tried it and it hurts like hell unless i dip the amps in very warm water for at least 3-4 minutes.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Doesnt synthol make your muscles bigger without even training? I just dont understand the need to use this compound. If you dont have the genetics, you arent going to be a champion bodybuilder anyways. Not to mention the horror stories you hear about infections, etc.. Just my opinion!

I agree with this. Synthol has no place in bodybuilding IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic